Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

looks pretty freaking nice! and the HS does look to be different (slightly) from the T2 HS, besides the hair to me at least which I'm happy about. But if this guy costs more than the T2 T-800, I don't think I'm biting as I was really hoping for it to come with the extra cloths like the T-1000

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure

hottoyst1t800pr20r.jpg

Amazing! Great Head Sculpted!

This is just fantastic. They kept it nice and simple. It isn't a cluster____ of accessories and different body parts. The selling point here is definitely the figure itself.

Absolutely no complaints here. I can't wait to buy this, damn.

Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

He looks GREAT to me! Sure his has almost the same scowl as the T-2 T-800. But Arnold was 7 years younger in 1984 when Terminator was released, than what he was in 1991 when Terminator 2 came out in theaters. So I don't think it's the same sculpt as the T2 T-800. As it is now I plan on getting one! Sure it's one outfit. But if I'm not mistaken he only wore this outfit that he took from one of the three guys in the beginning of the movie. "Nice night for a walk". Until the police station raid when he wore the black leather jacket, and a different t-shirt with his "spikey" hair. So it looks like those of us that want that police station outfit will have to get the black leather jacket, and another dark gray/black t-shirt.

62762_111359332259053_100001549595932_93942_1578721_n.jpg

My monitor sucks. Does anyone see the "Gargoyles" sunglasses in the picture with his gear? I can't see if they're in it or not.

Last edited:
Aside from not separating this into two releases, I don't see what else anyone could ask for. (though try some of you will).

On a side note. Does anyone know of anything similiar to the head stands they use for these promo shots? I'd love to get some of these to display the 2nd head from my figures.

They are still milking it. After the T-1000, they have no excuse for 2 versions anymore.

What does it matter? When this happens people end up buying multiples anyway? And if they don't, they end resorting to the secondary market for ANOTHER body, ANOTHER pair of pants, ANOTHER pair of boots.

They kept it simple and effective. Everything here is enough for the Terminator as he appears in the first to middle act. Two different releases is the way to go. That way, we get MORE heads and don't have to worry about digging through tons of accessories and making OCD lists.

It's all right here, for now. When the "next one" comes out, we'll get it too.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure

I already checked them out (Facebook) and I can tell you that it is a completely younger looking sculpt. AMAZING!

Yeah the up close shots you can really see it. Those far away shots looked liked the same head. I'm 100% happy with this. Only thing I can even think of without checking pics would be to make the hair on the bloody eye sculpt softer and poofier. Not a big enough deal though.

Back