Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOOOO EEET FOAH AAAHHNIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Amazingly....it's here! He's back! They delivered!!!

And he's frickin' AWESOME with a capitol T-800!

This has to be without a doubt the most realistic figure I have ever seen! This one is going into the record books!

I'm just taking him out of the box now so I have much to do. But this figure is just so amazing. Gonna be hard to fairly judge other figures now after this one.

And to think I almost passed on this for the Police version... :slap

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

I can't compete with Sean.... my pics will soon be lost...

Can't get over these sculpts...

TechNoirT-8001.jpg
TechNoirT-8004.jpg

Just unleashed...

TechNoirT-8002.jpg

Most importantly, got all my studs so far....

TechNoirT-8003.jpg

Great pics, Maulfan...!!!!

Glad you got him buddy, now, just to make things harder on ya, the T2 T-800 is every bit as realistic and nicely made as this one, guess you better pick him up too ;)

Yeah, the T-800s have been the heaviest figures I've gotten. You don't necessarily realize it just looking at the figure, but the waist and legs are huge, when I put his pants on a regular TT for my "Nothing Clean" shots, there was a lot of spare room in them. I knew the legs were sculpted muscular and all, but I didn't realize they were that much bigger until last night.

TechNoirT-8006.jpg

If you did this from ground level as a night shot, it'd look like he's walking up to Sarah's appartment complex.

Last edited:
Scrubs-JD-pancake-face4-1.gif

Three words: sucks to be -- adding a fourth -- you!
^ wow how genius of you and i got it from an overseas seller that is top rated. abcexpress to be exact. i normally always order from sideshow but for some damn reason i got this on ebay.

:lol

Amazingly....it's here! He's back! They delivered!!!

And he's frickin' AWESOME with a capitol T-800!

This has to be without a doubt the most realistic figure I have ever seen! This one is going into the record books!

I'm just taking him out of the box now so I have much to do. But this figure is just so amazing. Gonna be hard to fairly judge other figures now after this one.

And to think I almost passed on this for the Police version... :slap

:chew:chew:chew

Dude, that last shot with the shadows... looks like Arnold's staring right at me.

:)

Just crazy, isn't it? I know people tend to go nuts with any new figure, but this one is different. Feels different than any other figure I've held. Seems that the bar has been raised once again on this guy. I didn't get T2 Arnie so maybe I'm behind the curve, but man... this figure rocks!

Even the size of the back under the jacket, the legs, everything seems to work to make this look like a miniaturized Arnold from T1.

So glad they got this so right. So glad I got this figure!

:)

Just crazy, isn't it? I know people tend to go nuts with any new figure, but this one is different. Feels different than any other figure I've held. Seems that the bar has been raised once again on this guy. I didn't get T2 Arnie so maybe I'm behind the curve, but man... this figure rocks!

Even the size of the back under the jacket, the legs, everything seems to work to make this look like a miniaturized Arnold from T1.

So glad they got this so right. So glad I got this figure!

That is exactly how I feel! Skipped on the T2 version as well. I was going to get it, but other stuff got in the way. Let me tell you something -- if there was ever an HT Arnie figure to get, this is the one. Although now, I really want to get an MMS02 and bash up a Police Station Shootout custom. Too much goodness on this badass body and second sculpt!

Back