Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah but sometimes these things aren't as obvious as you'd think. Does anyone 'weather' 1/6 clothes by rubbing and scraping them against various surfaces like how normal wear and tear occurs?.......you're going to say yes aren't you?

I'm simultaneously embarassed by my joey tribiani-esque stupidity and yet happy and encouraged that these things really are as obvious and easy as they seem. :lol

He might also have cut himself to make the blood look real.

I would:D

:lol well actually I happen to know that real blood ultimately just ends up looking like dirt when it dries in fully. I'm an overzealous nailbiter you see and when I was making my eye surgery T-800 I happened to be bleeding at the time and thought 'huh, why not?' and used my own blood on his bandaged arm. It didn't last.

:lol well actually I happen to know that real blood ultimately just ends up looking like dirt when it dries in fully. I'm an overzealous nailbiter you see and when I was making my eye surgery T-800 I happened to be bleeding at the time and thought 'huh, why not?' and used my own blood on his bandaged arm. It didn't last.

LOL! I was actually hoping that someone would confess they did try it.
Thanks, man :D

But seriously that burnt punk look is awesome!

He might also have cut himself to make the blood look real.

I would:D
don't. real blood becomes almost black very soon.
i tried :D

actually you can see real blood on biker's chest in this set of pics:

02_punk02.jpg

02_punk01.jpg

07_burnedpunk01.jpg

07_burnedpunk02.jpg

04_biker01.jpg

04_biker02.jpg

06_skeleton01.jpg

06_skeleton02.jpg

Lol, thanks for the tip, P! I won't!

Love your Police Station bash btw. Have you considered removing the blood drops on his cheek and forehead.
I was wondering if non-acetone nail polish might do the trick.

Lol, thanks for the tip, P! I won't!

Love your Police Station bash btw. Have you considered removing the blood drops on his cheek and forehead.
I was wondering if non-acetone nail polish might do the trick.
no... he looks so gothic with those bloody tears :)
i'm waiting for the HT police version with 2 heads. i'll have all the time to try if they don't do it.

Its been 4 months 2 days now since I ordered and I still haven't got this yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:cuss:cuss

Last edited:
Its been 4 months 2 days now since I ordered and I still haven't got this yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:cuss:cuss

Scrubs-JD-pancake-face4-1.gif

Three words: sucks to be -- adding a fourth -- you!

Don't get why it'd take so long, though. If it doesn't arrive next week, then something's weird. Where'd you get it from?

Back