Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the movie, don't get me wrong... I just wish they'd found another guy. Oh and no Danny Trjaheheheooo. And the serial killer guy was terrible.

I loved the Royce figure, sadly I had to sell him due to his not being a truly iconic character and my sort of getting out of Predator high end collecting anyway.

I did the same with my Tracker recently. I decided to sell him and use the funds for DX 13. I had to think "iconic" in my display case and tracker was the obvious loser. I have only Scar and Berserker left. Which is good enough for me to represent Predator in my collection. I have thought of selling Berserker but his paint apps prevents me from selling.

The main reason I sold my Berserker is the lack of presence. He turned out so short. He was even shorter than my CH Pred.

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

IMG_3820s.jpg

Such a let down.

I still remember the apologist excuse-making about that issue.''Final product may be slightly different''

And by that Hot Toys must have meant ''will be smaller.....despite the fact that the height comparison is the entire intent behind this particular pic''

Most likely it was too top heavy and has almost no ankle joints. I can imagine the prototype tipping over one too many times and they just didn't have confidence in releasing it.

I still remember the apologist excuse-making about that issue.''Final product may be slightly different''

And by that Hot Toys must have meant ''will be smaller.....despite the fact that the height comparison is the entire intent behind this particular pic''

I learnt to live with the figure shrinking however the abomination that was the head sculpt still haunts me to this day.:mad:

I guess the honeymoon is over with this figure?:lol I was looking for one a few months ago and they were going for abit more than I would've liked to spend but it seems like guys are getting rid of them now:dunno

On that note, where's Predators 2?:impatient:

I don't think a Predators 2 is essential but I also don't think the series was embarrassed by the 'first' film. Wouldn't mind seeing how Royce and the girl would get off back to earth if at all.

I don't think a Predators 2 is essential but I also don't think the series was embarrassed by the 'first' film. Wouldn't mind seeing how Royce and the girl would get off back to earth if at all.

no, definitely not essential but I just need another Predator movie:lol

The main reason I sold my Berserker is the lack of presence. He turned out so short. He was even shorter than my CH Pred.

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

IMG_3820s.jpg

Such a let down.

Jesus. He was huge. He would have been massive next to regular 1/6 figures. Aren't the Preds taller than normal figures anyway?

Last edited:
Back