Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.
This topic always finds it's way to the top of this thread... and for good reason.

Hot Toys pulled a fast one here. :mad:

Yea, about 1.5-2cm taller then other figs.

I bet you guys were really disappointed. What was the excuse they used?

I joined the forum at the time of the height shrinkage scandal. I was lurking for awhile and felt the need to register to join in the fun.:yess:

:lol Sounds like me. It was the original Indy DX05 thread that pulled me in. There was so much crazy *** arguing and trolling....it was just hilarious.

:lol Sounds like me. It was the original Indy DX05 thread that pulled me in. There was so much crazy *** arguing and trolling....it was just hilarious.

With what now seems to be the general opinion on that figure one was probably the 'troll' if you liked it. Where did you stand? :D

My goodness!!!
For once, we agree on something. :lol :mexwave

Shocked.gif

Jesus. He was huge. He would have been massive next to regular 1/6 figures. Aren't the Preds taller than normal figures anyway?

Hey, I am new to the Predator threads...actually this is my second one, I keep seeing these guys and they are so fantastic looking, but I have been busy with other lines (Marvel / IM / Star Wars)...now I think I am going to give in...got a couple of 'generic' questions

1. Have they started making any 2.0 of earlier Hot Toys predators figures?

2. Did they change the scale of them? Should I not go back to far or say any lower than MMS 130?

I really need a HT predator checklist...

Hey, I am new to the Predator threads...actually this is my second one, I keep seeing these guys and they are so fantastic looking, but I have been busy with other lines (Marvel / IM / Star Wars)...now I think I am going to give in...got a couple of 'generic' questions

1. Have they started making any 2.0 of earlier Hot Toys predators figures?

2. Did they change the scale of them? Should I not go back to far or say any lower than MMS 130?

I really need a HT predator checklist...

Yes, they have done 2.0 of these figures: City Hunter, Scar, Celtic and Elder. Pretty much all the old ones have doll looking bodies. If you want to really get into it I would recommended going into the old figures. Other then that you should stay in the new figure line since they are cheaper.

Yes, they have done 2.0 of these figures: City Hunter, Scar, Celtic and Elder. Pretty much all the old ones have doll looking bodies. If you want to really get into it I would recommended going into the old figures. Other then that you should stay in the new figure line since they are cheaper.

Are there more of the older ones getting to 2.0 (Falconer / Guardian / Berzerker) etc?

Did I not just read in the "Classic Predator" thread that he has a 2.0?

Are there more of the older ones getting to 2.0 (Falconer / Guardian / Berzerker) etc?

Did I not just read in the "Classic Predator" thread that he has a 2.0?

I wouldn’t expect the Super Preds to get the 2.0 treatment any time soon. I could be wrong but the materials used on them seem to be the same as the current remakes. Other than fixing some inaccuracies a 2.0 seems unnecessary.

I put my Berserker on the base that came with Classic and he looks better on it than Classic ever did! Just need Tracker to finish the trio now.

Not the best pic of this guy but just adding the base brought back the new figure feel :)

View attachment 70745

I really doubt the super preds are gonna be rereleased,they didn't sell all that great and they have the new body and weapons that the 2.0s have.they essentially were the template for the 2.0 releases.yes there bigger but they basically have all the same body just bigger.any pred before these were on the old style body,only thing they can really upgrade is sculpting and I don't believe these sold well enough to warrent a new version.every 2.0 so far is a release of something that was 3-500 bucks on secondary market,you can still get these for retail or lower.

Back