Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, if we ever did get one, you'd have to mod his clothes to make them look like they're soaked with sweat :lol

dont forget really baggy as F#$$% too :rotfl:rotfl

and the color, oh god the color, he looked like he was wearing a banana peel

I don't really care that he was wearing a colour I wouldn't wear. Having a figure of him would make a nice symmetry - 'hero' predator and hero human from each of the 3 films.

I don't really care that he was wearing a colour I wouldn't wear. Having a figure of him would make a nice symmetry - 'hero' predator and hero human from each of the 3 films.

well that's kinda true, I mean, yeah it would complete the hero of each 3 films that's true

Snapshot_20110807_2.jpg

my attempt at a berserker head

im trying to figure out how to make it into plastic instead of hard clay... i know i need to mold it out of plaster. but how would i do the plastic? anyone have any advise?

There are some good casting compounds out there that are fairly rigid. As long as you can find a compatible mold material, you should be good.
Resin's also a great option, since it's a type of plastic and is commonly used in custom parts. Most of the customizers here seem to use it, so hunting around and PM'ing for resources should be easy.

im trying to figure out how to make it into plastic instead of hard clay... i know i need to mold it out of plaster. but how would i do the plastic? anyone have any advise?

Check out these videos on youtube. Their stuff is a lot more expensive than most of the stuff out there, but they have really good instructional videos, and will give you a better idea of what path you'll want to take on customs. Then just ask around on some of the threads in the customs section, and try PMing some guys (or gals).

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tap+plastics&aq=f

I've got a problem with my Berserker -- I bought my Berserker a little while back from Razorsedge and opened it to make sure everything was complete - and it was, but just last night I had the chance to crack it open completely and test the light feature -- it doesn't work - I don't think its the battery, because it's brand new (I just opened the battery from the seal) - the compartment door doesnt screw in right (for some reason the thread it already stripped - I have a feeling this happened at the factory) the problem is, Razorsedge no longer has these in stock and I don't know what else to do -- any fixes or ideas guys? Anyone have a spare set of shoulder armour and mask for sale - working condition of course?

I've got a problem with my Berserker -- I bought my Berserker a little while back from Razorsedge and opened it to make sure everything was complete - and it was, but just last night I had the chance to crack it open completely and test the light feature -- it doesn't work - I don't think its the battery, because it's brand new (I just opened the battery from the seal) - the compartment door doesnt screw in right (for some reason the thread it already stripped - I have a feeling this happened at the factory) the problem is, Razorsedge no longer has these in stock and I don't know what else to do -- any fixes or ideas guys? Anyone have a spare set of shoulder armour and mask for sale - working condition of course?

Very common problem with these. Lousy idea putting the screw hole in that flimsy material. I'm at lunch on my iPhone right now, so I'll post a mod you can do to solve that problem later on. No need to buy a new armor just to have the exact same problem :lecture

Very common problem with these. Lousy idea putting the screw hole in that flimsy material. I'm at lunch on my iPhone right now, so I'll post a mod you can do to solve that problem later on. No need to buy a new armor just to have the exact same problem :lecture

Thanks will keep an eye out for your post - other than the crappy door - if I hold the battery door down in place, it still doesn't light up - so is there a bad connection somewhere as well? the connector from the helmet to the pack seems ok (it sits up high, but it is as far in the connector as possible...

Mike Harrigan is a god among men.. :lol

Tsk, tsk ...... what am I going to do with you, huh?! :mad:

That's it, go join goose in the corner :wave:nana:

:lol :lol
Anyway Roger Murtaugh or Mike Harrigan is getting...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duXMqWb1esw&feature=related"]‪too old.mpg‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I like Danny too, so Lar'ja and goose here I come! :family

Does anyone know where I can purchase this and the Falconer predator? After getting the classic I wanted to get the
other 3 to complete the set. I appreciate any info guys. Also I just got on the wailist for the 2 but I'm not sure if that will go
through.

Does anyone know where I can purchase this and the Falconer predator? After getting the classic I wanted to get the
other 3 to complete the set. I appreciate any info guys. Also I just got on the wailist for the 2 but I'm not sure if that will go
through.

Got the same feeling too after I POed the Classic Pred! :thud:

I just unpacked the HT Tracker and this thing is wicked. I'm glad I don't feel compelled to back track and get all the HT predators.
So I will just stick to this movie and possibly new releases.

Much better..since these new Preds have a better quality than the old ones. Congrats! :wink1:

An auction for Berserker was about to end at a rather cheap price so I decided to make this my first HT Predator. Have to admit, I'm more impressed than I thought I would be. Amazing detail, good quality (as normal for HT), great size and great fun too. Here's some pics.

PICT2292.jpg

PICT2315.jpg

PICT2293.jpg

PICT2297.jpg

PICT2300.jpg

PICT2304.jpg

PICT2291.jpg

Back