Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx a lot, man.
Glad you like'em.

I finally got the hang of my digicam, a Canon Ixus 105...if I have the number right.^^
It ONLY makes good and then really good photos, when I have sunny daylight.
I almost don't have edit later, just a little contrast afterwars scale it down a bit.

:)

You should take him out in the garden. He will come alive with that backdrop.:wink1:

You should take him out in the garden. He will come alive with that backdrop.:wink1:

Yeah, certainly.
But the problem is that I don't have a garden and I'm not gonna take my figures and search for a green place only to maybe have'em damaged by punk-*** teenagers who don't have any respect for peoples belongings, you know?
Maybe sounds a bit hard to you, but we have several problems with that in germany, so therefor I'm gonna keep my cool ambient for figures a bit longer.
But otherwise...you're right.
I did see awesome photos here with the 3 in the green, they're made for shots like that.
:hi5:

Yeah, certainly.
But the problem is that I don't have a garden and I'm not gonna take my figures and search for a green place only to maybe have'em damaged by punk-*** teenagers who don't have any respect for peoples belongings, you know?
Maybe sounds a bit hard to you, but we have several problems with that in germany, so therefor I'm gonna keep my cool ambient for figures a bit longer.
But otherwise...you're right.
I did see awesome photos here with the 3 in the green, they're made for shots like that.
:hi5:

Don't worry, England is full of those 'punks' too. Figure safety comes first.:D

img1082v.jpg

img1087qm.jpg

Oh I know, right?
Ive actually been wanting to purchase the HT Classic for awhile now. When I have the spair money I definitely will. :D

can we maybe get some1 to do a custom bio mask for berserker to make his head look much bigger like in the movie?

can we maybe get some1 to do a custom bio mask for berserker to make his head look much bigger like in the movie?

Try hair dryer, but his face is too small to put it on once you did it anyway.
Anyone ever tried to extend his dreadlocks?

that why it should be a resculpted custom bio with the inside like the ht 1 to fit his face but the outside much much bigger, it would look so cool as berserker had a huge head in the movie!

Just got my Berseker.... sitting nicely atop the shelf above my Mark IV.... waiting to unbox my T-600 weather skin next....

Thanks, hoping to find a beanie for him lol, couldn't find a t-600 concept version anywhere for cheap lol....

Thanks, hoping to find a beanie for him lol, couldn't find a t-600 concept version anywhere for cheap lol....

Look around, you'll be able to find a good deal on one. Sometimes you can find them in the sales section of this forum on occasion.

Back