Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the glaring inaccuracies to the film, many very good recent pictures have been subliminally pushing me into buying this....

So on a scale of 1 -will shatter like glass when dropped, how fragile is this?

Despite the glaring inaccuracies to the film, many very good recent pictures have been subliminally pushing me into buying this....

You could jack someone upside the head and knock them out cold with these guys. These are SOLID and heavy. The problem with them, though, is stiff joints, and people were forcing them and breaking 'em. But just heat it up with a blow dryer and then they'll bend no probs.

You could jack someone upside the head and knock them out cold with these guys. These are SOLID and heavy. The problem with them, though, is stiff joints, and people were forcing them and breaking 'em. But just heat it up with a blow dryer and then they'll bend no probs.
Erm, but please do not attempt this with the $200 figure... :lol

Doo iiittth. Theres a sale on at BBTS at the moment and I think they have Berserker. I easily got over the innaccuracies. I still wish the dreads were thicker and longer but thats my only issue with these HT preds now.

egscc3.jpg

dvrhwp.jpg

Wanted to show you guys a custom I'm working on. I use mighty muggs as practice because if I f one up I'm only in the hole 10 bucks. I didn't want to give him his own thread because this forum doesn't really seem into these but I did still want feedback. I'm new to customizing so be gentle.

Edstuff, PM Mike M., I'm pretty sure he did a bunch of AVP Mighty Mugs.

And looks decent so far, IMO.

Thank you but I'm not much of a painter man. You'll see what I mean when it's finished.

With all the recent revised figures I get the feeling this might be one of the figures HT decides to revisit again in the recent future...perhaps a battle damaged version..

p1neckalces.jpg

Got 2 of the 3 P1 bone trohpy sets (expecting the spine tomorrow) so thought id put them on Mr Black for the time being

Back