Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reposting this because it's my favourite photo I've done of him:
Black1.jpg

First predator from Hot Toys for me too. I was impressed at the weight of the figure which I noticed immediately when pulling him out of the tray.

If you haven't already, look into getting Falconer. :yess:

The weight was definitely noted immediately. Tracker has been pre-ordered and I'll definitely be picking up Falconer. What I'm not sure about is if to get Royce as well. I was thinking of collecting just the Preds and no humans. Unless a good deal presents itself, I just may keep it that way.

The weight was definitely noted immediately. Tracker has been pre-ordered and I'll definitely be picking up Falconer. What I'm not sure about is if to get Royce as well. I was thinking of collecting just the Preds and no humans. Unless a good deal presents itself, I just may keep it that way.

I was thinking the same thing about Royce until some reviews came up detailing the work hot toys put into the figure.:yess: He is worth picking up for the sculpt and accessories alone. He looks great with the predators as well.

Ha! It's scary how closely we think about this line of Hot Toys.
I don't plan on getting Royce either...and for the same reason. I want to keep this collection with the predators only. Don't care for the human characters. :hi5:

Now, I will say this: If HT decides to release other human characters (Cuchillo, Hanzo, Isabelle, etc.) I might get Royce at that time along with the new announcements.

Nothing wrong with posing him with the trio of super preds, but he seems more appropriate to pose with the human group, at least on my shelf. :)

Ha! It's scary how closely we think about this line of Hot Toys.
I don't plan on getting Royce either...and for the same reason. I want to keep this collection with the predators only. Don't care for the human characters. :hi5:

Now, I will say this: If HT decides to release other human characters (Cuchillo, Hanzo, Isabelle, etc.) I might get Royce at that time along with the new announcements.

Nothing wrong with posing him with the trio of super preds, but he seems more appropriate to pose with the human group, at least on my shelf. :)

If they release Cuchillo, Hanzo, Isabelle etc. in the future then royce would be worth a fortune by then:lol

If they release Cuchillo, Hanzo, Isabelle etc. in the future then royce would be worth a fortune by then:lol
Which is one of the reasons why I said 'might get'. I still don't have an interest in any of the human figs in any of the Predator stories, at the moment. :peace

A few pics from my review :wave

dark1.jpg
Great pic.
This one reminds me of the scene where Berserker rips Stan's spine out.
It's a dark scene just like in your photo.
Also, right after Berserker does this, I love how his eyes glow red. What an evil ____ing badass he is. :clap

Which is one of the reasons why I said 'might get'. I still don't have an interest in any of the human figs in any of the Predator stories, at the moment. :peace

Agreed. I'm more into the character designs than the regular humans, unless they are wearing some type of unique outfit or such. For example, I had to pick up "Dallas" and "Kane" in the Alien line because of their amazing space suits. Still wishing I had picked up a Colonial Marine when they were first released...

But with that being said, there is something cool about having a display of adversaries in the films. T2 T-800 and T-1000, Dutch & Pred1, Royce & Berzerker, etc...

I was only gonna get Tracker but I said what the hell he needs his buddies! If they wouldnt came out with Tracker I would of never got these 2! I'm Glad I did!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Guys, I think at the end of the day, when all said and done the most sore after super predator will be Berserker despite all the bashing he got. Due to he the only one that show the Super Predator face in PREDATORS and Tracker Predator just look cool with all the hype on him :)

I believe all 3 Super Preds will jump in price, though I do agree that the Berserker will probably go the highest. Afterall, he was the main Predator in the movie and got a lot of screen time in comparison to the others. As falconer1 said also, he has the removeable mask too.

So I received my Berserker and everything is fine so far....but the box came with no slip cover and was obviously opened. Did they sell me a used one? The instruction and battery were still sealed so maybe they inspected it?

So I received my Berserker and everything is fine so far....but the box came with no slip cover and was obviously opened. Did they sell me a used one? The instruction and battery were still sealed so maybe they inspected it?
Is this the one from Gohastings?

Everything works awesome though, lights and everything. Im just kinda slighted by the slip cover

Back