Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem like it was opened.
Did your Berserker come with the Hot Toys outer shipping box?
What about the circular tape at the top and bottom of the product box...did that appear to be peeled back?

The seal was obviously broken and no. Should I keep it? I mean the figure is mint and I'm probably not gonna sell em. Got em for a deal too. Btw he loooks phenomenal. First hot toys figure and I could see why people like them so much.

The seal was obviously broken and no. Should I keep it? I mean the figure is mint and I'm probably not gonna sell em. Got em for a deal too. Btw he loooks phenomenal. First hot toys figure and I could see why people like them so much.

That's the chance with ordering from Hastings. A lot of their stuff may have been on display at one of their stores and re-boxed when they sold it. When you order stuff from Hastings they fill the order from which every store may have it in stock. I order two Narrow TT and received two separate shipments for the price of one.

If your happy with it, keep it. If you return it, they will only be able to refund your money as their all sold out.

I think Ill keep it. As long as it wasn't a return or used. Yeh I think it might be a display model cuz the lights were sealed.

isculpt, here is all that you're missing:

Hot Toys outer shipping box:
picture.php

Tissue paper to protect the sleeve:
picture.php

Back of the sleeve (I'm sure you've seen what the front looks like:
picture.php

Since you like the figure, lights are working, no missing pieces, and you are certain you will not sell him, I would say keep it. It's a great figure and you got a good deal on it.

Yeh he's awesome! Love the metal blades. Also how far should the mask go? I just stick it on there to it goes no further?

Noticed a few users mentioning that this was their first Predator. Berserker was my first purchase as well.

attachment.php

You've been warned. Your wallet will not be prepared. :lol

Yeh he's awesome! Love the metal blades. Also how far should the mask go? I just stick it on there to it goes no further?
That's it. It's basically staying in place because the mandibles are being squeezed into the mouth portion of the mask. That friction holds the biomask on his face.

Noticed a few users mentioning that this was their first Predator. Berserker was my first purchase as well.

attachment.php

Great collection you got going there. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Count me in the same camp too. My first predator is Berserker and I plan on getting every release from here on out. I'm not going to bother with previous releases as the body mold looks dated (although they have better articulation) and the asking prices are exorbitant everywhere.

I'm glad I've been buying Predators for years. It's allowed me to spread out my money over time, instead of all at once. :rotfl

attachment.php

Falconer looks super pumped in that photo!

Wolf was my first Predator. Looks like Berserker has brought alot of new collectors to buying Hot Toys Preds.

Falconer looks super pumped in that photo!

Wolf was my first Predator. Looks like Berserker has brought alot of new collectors to buying Hot Toys Preds.
I'm really liking the new body mold with the thicker chest, waist, and thighs.

Wolf is awesome. He would have made a great elder. Too bad he died like all our precious Yautjas do at the end of the movies. I hate Hollywood writers!:pfft:

So I received my Berserker and everything is fine so far....but the box came with no slip cover and was obviously opened. Did they sell me a used one? The instruction and battery were still sealed so maybe they inspected it?

This is normal for Gohastings.com. I ordered 2 and one of the looks like it was opened before but everything inside was in perfect condition. The second one came sealed but they shipped it with some brown wrap and the box came a little dinged up. Friend of mine got a John Connor from them awhile back with a big greasy finger print on the face of the head sculpt. IT really is a hit or miss with them. Their quality control sucks. :slap

War Machine Vs Predator...there's a film to be made there:slap:lol

I'm really liking the new body mold with the thicker chest, waist, and thighs.

Wolf is awesome. He would have made a great elder. Too bad he died like all our precious Yautjas do at the end of the movies. I hate Hollywood writers!:pfft:

Wolf on the new body would look cool. Maybe it would be a tad too big tho as Wolf was more leaner.

Wolf was my first, but I sold him because he just looked out of place with the others I had.

I now have P1, P2 BD, Lost, Guardian, Falconer and Berserker, with Tracker on PO. I don't care much for the design of the AVP preds (but the value is nice) and I won't spend 1G or more for P2 elder, so I'm good for now.

Anyone have paint chipping inside the upper legs and thigh area of Berserker? I think its the stand that causing that. Check yours and let me know. Thanks!!

Back