Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the F has quality control gone with these companies? I opened mine, fyi it was brand new, the led wont light up due to a bad connection in the mask and it was missing the smallest blade........

Where the F has quality control gone with these companies? I opened mine, fyi it was brand new, the led wont light up due to a bad connection in the mask and it was missing the smallest blade........

Agreed in a big way.I have no working LED in Berserker,i knew that was a problem so i didnt add to the fuss but for the 200 price we are paying they should be damn near perfect.

Regarding the LED on the biomask...
One of the videos on youtube suggested bending the metal contact patch in the battery compartment to improve contact.

Had low interest in berserker because I like the old predator designs, but once I got him in hand, I have an updated perspective - he looks great! I still deny that he is a better predator because I love the old predator figures' look and feel, but berserker is definetly an "updated" and "sturdier" predator.

Although I don't have any of the previous Predators, I think Berserker's body mold makes the others look dated.
Please understand that I'm not talking about anything else other than the sculpt, proportions, and overall size of the Berserker body mold.

I'm thinking that this body is what the previous predators should have looked like.

If only HT would make the Classic Pred from Predators (Rodriguez movie) with the knowledge, skill, and techniques they know now, that would be an interesting comparison to the P1 Predator.

I dont wanna diss HT, but i wanna say the truth about this crap company.

Nice Joints, muhahahhahhahaa
rdpv9prm.jpg

The NECA beat easily the SS with the 18" ! The PAINT on the SS looks like sh.i (the brown, muhahahaaha) and NECA have the much better sculpt. Yes, yes no crying pls. Muhahhaahah

IMG_7831.JPG

The Paint-Job on the SS is cheaper than MEZZCO, totally wrong colour. ;: PFUI !!!!

32.jpg

14.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I post this every day now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You wanna War, you get War !!!!

____i.. blind Barbie/Hot Toys fan victims !! Muhahahahahahahahahahah

this bodys are made from Granit ?

80.jpg

looks so

21ea_35.JPG

:exactly , lol

His neck is bigger and longer than his head and this Joints, beatiful ! Like in the movie. Muhahahahha

Serious Question Hot Toys ,Sideshow or Barbie
Muhahhahaa :rotfl

Various+Blog+pics+MARCH-APRIL+2010+018.jpg

hershey-barbie-doll_hi-res.jpg

ht-mms119-4-lg.jpg

Very hard, looks identical but the first two have better joints !!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaa
So true and you know that all.

No crying pls, muhahahahah !!!

and now a word from our sponsors... Ok.. what was that all about? Came home from work to find Mr Black. Great figure I must say. Alot better in person than in pics. Same issues with the chest paint apps but I could live with that. The Bio targeting lasers works and his knees are mad stiff but workable.. I'll try heating it up a hair dryer to loosen it up a bit.

Quick question: how do I get to the battery compartment? The instructions aren't the clearest. I assume it's behind his shoulder armor, but I've pulled on mine (with minimal force) and it's not coming loose. I don't want to start pulling at it like crazy. Any suggestions?

But you have to pull the shoulder armor up, right?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NVM, found it. You're right. It's VERY well camoflaged.

Last edited:
Any remedies for a stripped out screw? I stripped the phillips screw on my War Machine figure trying to rearrange the batteries. That's the reason why I haven't tried to put in Berserker's battery yet. Just bought myself a jeweler's screwdriver that will hopefully do the job right.

I must confess I doubt I'll even bother with putting the battery in for the helmet. I won't leave it on more than a minute anyways so no real reason for me to bother with it plus if I find out the LED doesn't work, it would irritate me.

Back