Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely would like those but you also the the falconer,the berserker,etc. If HT goes this route with spiderman I wont complain.

Then, don't complain about the # of Predators. I don't think
that you will see a lot of Freaks going to the HT Spidey threads
complaining about how many different Spideys they produce.

Finally got mine posed to were i like it. Doesn't look 2 bad.

104i6qh.jpg

Hoping this figure doesn't run out by the end of January, thats when my next check is and I'm dying to have this figure

I agree and I'm proud to say I own one of these bad boys but it stops at one. Wouldn't you say they are kinda milking the franchise? To me HT is special because each figure is unique and is a work of art. With all these different preds coming out its making them feel generic and dull. Heck a couple more and HT will be just like keener toys in the 90s with their 25 different types of predator figures they came out with. And I know alot of people here do like the predator series and I don't want to sound like I'm bashing because I'm not. I really enjoy seeing the amazing pred collections in the show your shelves section. I just don't want to see this great franchise ruined because HT floods the market with a new pred every month.

What you don't seem to understand is, there isn't only ONE predator in the movies. There's been... what, almost twenty of them? If anything, you should complain to movie makers about their making of multiple predators, not Hot Toys or any other company producing predator figures for that matter.

My Berserker is finally on its way from Alter Ego! Should be here Monday!! :yess:

Got my shipping notice from Alter Ego; he's supposed to arrive Thursday, weather permitting.
I was just about to post that AE shipped mine too (which they did), but was going to say that I already got it 'cause they used SS to ship it. It wasn't AE and it wasn't Berserker; it was BBTS and Royce which I got and shipped through SS :eek::slap

:slap I'm just not going to waste my money on something that has already been released 15 times over and over.
:dunno
What your saying is partially true, and partially false. The avp preds were all very similar to one another, using basically the same body and head sculpts;So what you are saying is somewhat correct when looking at the avp preds. Wolf, Pred 2,Pred 2 lost, Pred 2 Elder, and Original pred on the other hand have very unique and distinct head sculpts and paint jobs. Berserker, is a completely new head sculpt as well, with a completely new body design. Guardian is a kit bash of Original pred with Pred 2 armor, and Falconer Pred is basically the same body type as Berserker, but with different paint apps and head sculpt. I think the appeal as to why the predator line has sold so well for Hot Toys is do to the fact that it is a 1/6 scale figure that is not human. Also they come with cool weapons, and other cool accessories. Though aliens are non-human as well, they probably haven't sold as well because they do not come with cool weapons and additional accessories like the predators have.

What you don't seem to understand is, there isn't only ONE predator in the movies. There's been... what, almost twenty of them? If anything, you should complain to movie makers about their making of multiple predators, not Hot Toys or any other company producing predator figures for that matter.

:goodpost::exactly:

Ugh...I'm sooooo tired of Predators and Terminators.

I agree and I'm proud to say I own one of these bad boys but it stops at one. Wouldn't you say they are kinda milking the franchise? To me HT is special because each figure is unique and is a work of art. With all these different preds coming out its making them feel generic and dull. Heck a couple more and HT will be just like keener toys in the 90s with their 25 different types of predator figures they came out with. And I know alot of people here do like the predator series and I don't want to sound like I'm bashing because I'm not. I really enjoy seeing the amazing pred collections in the show your shelves section. I just don't want to see this great franchise ruined because HT floods the market with a new pred every month.

:slap I'm just not going to waste my money on something that has already been released 15 times over and over.
:dunno

ok CLU so what are you getting at bro? First thing you drop in this thread is how your tired of all the Predators & Terminators. Then say your not going to waste your money on something that's been released 15 times. So what if some of us have the enjoyment for collecting these Preds & Terminators. Just don't come here and post something to rain on our parade of liking these Preds. & Terminators. They are all unique in there own way. You may not see it but, I and some of the guys here do!

Back