Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be arriving from BBTS today. I'm very hype. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to open though, as I'm helping a buddy move tonight and won't have the time.

Pics to come soon...

just ordered mine from BBTS, I tried to resist, but after all the great reviews and pictures I couldnt resist. I even went ahead and ordered Royce. cant have one without the other, right?

just ordered mine from BBTS, I tried to resist, but after all the great reviews and pictures I couldnt resist. I even went ahead and ordered Royce. cant have one without the other, right?
Royce for me would just be an expensive accessory for Berserker, which is what I keep reminding myself everytime I'm tempted to order Royce.

Yesterday I got my berserker
is an impressive figure. predator is the best so far but ....
he has an unforgivable flaw. Friends hottoys always tend to screw up in some detail. your head and your helmet is too small.
it is true that looking at only the figure. is acceptably well. but looking at actual photos of the creature. if you compare the size is ridiculous.

A second problem is a too long neck. is a recurring problem in all of hottoys predators. but in this case IMO is more accentuated because the head is too small. I think someone try to solve the problem of the neck. but can not find the post.
anyone can help me?

I'm thinking how to increase the size of your mask. I think it's possible to get more than about 3mm wide. but still I have to study hard

please anyone remember who made the arrangement of the neck?

Yesterday I got my berserker
is an impressive figure. predator is the best so far but ....
he has an unforgivable flaw. Friends hottoys always tend to screw up in some detail. your head and your helmet is too small.
it is true that looking at only the figure. is acceptably well. but looking at actual photos of the creature. if you compare the size is ridiculous.

A second problem is a too long neck. is a recurring problem in all of hottoys predators. but in this case IMO is more accentuated because the head is too small. I think someone try to solve the problem of the neck. but can not find the post.
anyone can help me?

I'm thinking how to increase the size of your mask. I think it's possible to get more than about 3mm wide. but still I have to study hard

please anyone remember who made the arrangement of the neck?

im.not.sure.who.made.the.arrangement.of.the.neck.but.yes.the.head.is.too.small.

I wasn't going to get this but the more I look at it & like it, the more I dislike the Cleaner Kit Pred I have with his skinny assed legs.
So I just bought it & will dump the CK version! :D

Well, mine just showed up from BBTS. Looks great so far (haven't removed from packaging yet). However, it was shipped without it's cardboard shipper. And the outersleeve took a couple of hits.

Is anyone on here interested in selling me their mint sleeve with shipper? I'll pay $25 for it.

P.M. me if interested. (I'm located in Milwaukee, WI 53202 USA)

Cheers.

Well, mine just showed up from BBTS. Looks great so far (haven't removed from packaging yet). However, it was shipped without it's cardboard shipper. And the outersleeve took a couple of hits.

Is anyone on here interested in selling me their mint sleeve with shipper? I'll pay $25 for it.

P.M. me if interested. (I'm located in Milwaukee, WI 53202 USA)

Cheers.

You do know not all shipments necessary come with that cardboard shipper right? For instance, Eric from toys2 gets his cases straight from hot toys and for the most part, they don't even arrive to him with those shippers.

Yeah, I get that. But every HT fig. I've gotten from BBTS has shipped in them (eight so far). It's part of the reason I purchase from them despite the fact that they receive their shipment later than most.

Besides, it's a reason to do a little business with a fellow board member. Which, so far, has always been fun.

You do know not all shipments necessary come with that cardboard shipper right? For instance, Eric from toys2 gets his cases straight from hot toys and for the most part, they don't even arrive to him with those shippers.

Well ive had mine ages so i dont follow this thread much now, but im sure they are very nice :)

IMG_7651.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

Back