Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little late picking this up, but happy he is now in the collection.

Here are a few pics:

PICT0176.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

PICT0184-1.jpg
congrats Im late too I just got him and big nose from \\Eric last week sweet figure!

congrats Im late too I just got him and big nose from \\Eric last week sweet figure!

Nice!
I went and picked him up this afternoon. A little snowy, but worth the drive. I am also happy I had no issues with the light up, like a few other members had mentioned. Have you checked yours?

Razor's Edge needs to get its Berserkers in stock NOW!!!!!!

The wait is killing me. Not to mention the fact that I've also PO'd Falconer. And am planning to do the same with T1 Arnold. So much Christmas goodness...

Nice!
I went and picked him up this afternoon. A little snowy, but worth the drive. I am also happy I had no issues with the light up, like a few other members had mentioned. Have you checked yours?

i haven't checked gotta check it now thanks for the heads up

Razor's Edge needs to get its Berserkers in stock NOW!!!!!!

The wait is killing me. Not to mention the fact that I've also PO'd Falconer. And am planning to do the same with T1 Arnold. So much Christmas goodness...

just got my email from them so he's in stock bro you should get yours soon.

What's the latest ETA from Alter Ego Comics for this figure? A week ago it was "within two weeks", right?

The newsletter from last Friday said this:

AlterEgoComics said:
SHIPPING UPDATE

The Hot Toys Berserker Predator figure is arriving in two shipments: About 20% of our order arrived today and the rest should arrive near the end of December. Place your order now to ensure that you get one!

Boo! :mad: I very much doubt I'll be in the first 20%, so that sucks. Thanks for letting me know though.

Sure, not a problem. I scheduled with them to charge me this coming Friday. Who knows, maybe they'll get the remainder of their shipment by then as that seems to be when they were originally scheduled to get them.

Back