Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that just plain sucks dude!

I have a feeling that ALL eBay Hot Toys from China are those that FAILED quality control.

Hey Bro, I had the SAME problem, it was not working, its the wire cos what i did is i pushed it in more and you need to play with the actual wire part ( not the conection ), fiddle with it moving it bak n forwarsd and it will work, mine was like that.. it worked after 2 days. Make sure the battery is in the right way + screwed in all the way + then just play with the wire while the button is "on".

:lol

Hey Bro, I had the SAME problem, it was not working, its the wire cos what i did is i pushed it in more and you need to play with the actual wire part ( not the conection ), fiddle with it moving it bak n forwarsd and it will work, mine was like that.. it worked after 2 days. Make sure the battery is in the right way + screwed in all the way + then just play with the wire while the button is "on".

OK, I'll try that. Thanks.

Did you get yours from Toys2 too?

Yes, his arm blades are real metal. A post that was said previously here, all the ones from eBay failed the standards? I doubt that. Mine is perfect, and the lights work.....

Same here, works fine now but at first I thought it was damaged...

Thanks for the info about the battery. Hope to get mine this week and if I didn't know about the (possible) issue I would of dropped a few fuuuuuuuu! bombs.

As always the community working together and not fighting. Always nice to see.

I got my berserker this morning from OSB :D and he's by far the best HT'S pred ive got and the heaviest figure as well. 1 of the leg joints was so stiff i had to run it under hot water to free it up, once it was moving it was ok.

I got my berserker this morning from OSB :D and he's by far the best HT'S pred ive got and the heaviest figure as well. 1 of the leg joints was so stiff i had to run it under hot water to free it up, once it was moving it was ok.

Aren't the joints stiff or what? It's crazy! And it's by far the heaviest figure I've held in my hands. It's really awesome. I love how they've managed to semi-hide the joints too--that's the main reason I bought it, as the prior pred models looked way too thin and their joints "gave away" their toy status.

I'm currently looking into making some kind of elbow/knee cover thingies out of real leather or suede to hide the joints further. Won't be movie accurate but I don't really care about that.

Yeah their really stiff, i stopped when i was really trying to force the knee. If mine was that bad Predator vs. Alien i'd strip off everything and soak him in the sink for a fair while then try again holding both sides of the joints as close as possible.

Just reposed mine :rock Gotta remember to get some pics tomorrow when its bright...

The joints are very stiff alright, but its good though cos it holds any pose really well.

Back