Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on head and ordered Berserker from Toys2. I cant have my box coming to me again like someone played football with it. Uh uh uh try again.

I got mine this mornin but my girlfriend has talked me into waiting until Xmas before I open him. Which I am unsure about as this one has been my most anticpated figure since T2 Arnie.

I do have Royce arriving tomorrow though and he was supposed for Xmas so I may open him instead.
Ya know to get the much needed Hot Toy fix!! :)

Just got mine and it's awesome, even though the light-up function doesn't work. But that's all right since I never use those functions anyway.

what do you mean it doesn't work?! is it defective?

I have no idea. Maybe it's just the battery, but it should be brand new so I doubt it. I connected the wire properly, so that's not it. I don't know. Maybe it is defective,but I sure as hell not gonna send it back for something I will never use.

I have no idea. Maybe it's just the battery, but it should be brand new so I doubt it. I connected the wire properly, so that's not it. I don't know. Maybe it is defective,but I sure as hell not gonna send it back for something I will never use.

that just plain sucks dude!

I have a feeling that ALL eBay Hot Toys from China are those that FAILED quality control.

Did you put the battery in? I know one reviewer said the battery is included but not installed.

Well, aside from my IM Mark III which came with permanently-lighted reactor palms (even if I turn them off with the switch), this is the first time that any of my HT figures presents a problem.

that just plain sucks dude!

I have a feeling that ALL eBay Hot Toys from China are those that FAILED quality control.

Oh and BTW mine doesn't come from eBay. It comes from Toys2. But this has NOTHING to do with Eric, as he is one of the most reliable sellers I have ever seen. In fact if I were to contact him for an exchange, I'm sure he would oblige.

Back