Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a Berserker from Toys2 for less than what Sideshow would have cost with tax and shipping. Should be here in a week.:yess::yess:

Did they give you any kind of shipping date? I pre-ordered it from them the day they put it up, and after e-mailing him about 2 weeks ago for a ballpark figure on a shipping date, he just replied "late November to early December".

Did they give you any kind of shipping date? I pre-ordered it from them the day they put it up, and after e-mailing him about 2 weeks ago for a ballpark figure on a shipping date, he just replied "late November to early December".

Folks already getting shipping notices from Toys2 the end of last week. I am hoping to get mine tomorrow.

Toys2 replied back already and gave me a ship date for Monday with a tracking # :clap There was a mix-up with my e-mail address on the site and they fixed it. Man those guys respond back quickly!! Definite props for them :exactly:

Predators line-up:
71o6kw.jpg

2cwn3i0.jpg

359g4sp.jpg
21lsbgn.jpg

Last edited:
^^^well bplus73 if you must ask...Berzerk's head is too...nah why wreck an awesome side-by-side. Very nice.

I can't wait to display Zerker with my P1 (with alternate Taylordurden Bio and Baloo bios)

^^^well bplus73 if you must ask...Berzerk's head is too...nah why wreck an awesome side-by-side. Very nice.

I can't wait to display Zerker with my P1 (with alternate Taylordurden Bio and Baloo bios)

Both are awesome. Mr Black is the heaviest figure I have so far. very Solid :).
Yah planning to buy either Taylordurden Bio or Baloo bios to make P1 better, but can't decide which one yet.

I have two versions of TD's bio, and they are WAY better than the HT stock version. I'm on the wait list for Baloo's and it looks off the charts.

Support your local SSF artists and buy both!

Are you tired of your Berserker looks so small?

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Then, Try :horror Leg extensors!!
:horror
IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

Last edited:
Back