Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recieved my invoice for the last berserker payment from osb with a message stating they are on their way from hot toys within 10-14 days:yess: so they will be in next week is my guess although a previous member posted that he recieved his shipping notice,not long:exactly:

I live in hope. It looks like they are doing release by the batch. Some have already received apparently.

Me too, I'll have to rearrange the case this week in anticipation! Did you ever find the Neca S2 from TrU?

Still no luck. I've been avoiding those stores for the last couple of days because of the huge holiday crowds, but I should be back to hunting next week. I went to two of them on Wednesday before the holiday and there were no signs of anything yet.

Mine will be shipping next week along with Chris Taylor from Platoon. 2 Hot Toys figures in one day = :banana If they are shipped on monday theres a chance I'll have them on the friday but more probably the week after sometime.

Despite my criticisms and annoyances about this figure I'm sure I'll still be impressed.

Yes, always. Toys2 is an exclusive NA dealer for HT, they always get their figs first. That's why so many of us are ok in paying the higher shipping cost from Canada.

My latest recruitment: Royce, Mr. Black and Billy.
k55p9f.jpg

Great shot...really shows off how big Mr. Black is. I'm still on the fence on this one. I'm thinking I'll have to skip him to buy T1 arnold, and Superman. He is tempting though.

Just ordered a Berserker from Toys2 for less than what Sideshow would have cost with tax and shipping. Should be here in a week.:yess::yess:
Atta boy. When I want figures fast but for a fair price, I go to Toys2. Sometimes they only receive figures a few weeks before Sideshow, but other times it's literally months in advance.

Back