Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I was all concerned about having all 3 of them but now that I don't have falconer anymore ( he was involved in a recent trade) I dont really miss him at all. Berserker on the other hand, I think id be on the look out to get another one of him. He has grown on me recently. I think I will be more than happy with just him and tracker ( which he will probably take over the spot of my favorite of the 2 judging by the pics). In either case, Zerker is one Ugly M#$%er F&^$er....in a good way :)

Got my replacement Beserker from BBTS today - they really took care of me! I just wanted to give them props on here. Thanks again for all of the advice.

Eh, I was all concerned about having all 3 of them but now that I don't have falconer anymore ( he was involved in a recent trade) I dont really miss him at all. Berserker on the other hand, I think id be on the look out to get another one of him. He has grown on me recently. I think I will be more than happy with just him and tracker ( which he will probably take over the spot of my favorite of the 2 judging by the pics). In either case, Zerker is one Ugly M#$%er F&^$er....in a good way :)

He is an awesome figure. My first Hot Toys predator, but I think you will want a Falconer again later on down the line, especially when Tracker is here. ;)

He is an awesome figure. My first Hot Toys predator, but I think you will want a Falconer again later on down the line, especially when Tracker is here. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I really like the falconer but I was just not a big fan of his BIO....even seeing the figure in person he never really blew me away like the berserker did. If I can get him back for a really good deal, I may jump on it. I don't dislike any predator design, love them all but falconer is near the bottom in terms of his design compared to the others. Probably one of the least important in having to me...more or less just got him to complement zerker.

If the trade I was involved in didn't happen I would have kept him but owning the piece I have now was far more important to one of my least favorite preds.

Berserker-Falconer-Tracker

Bun-beef patty-pickle. All three must present lol.

If history follows form I'd say yes.

I think this one will go up when the Tracker comes out and everyone wants the set.

All the Hot Toys were easy to get at one time or another. I remember when nobody wanted a Mark 1. Now people are willing to sell their first born.

If history follows form I'd say yes.

I think this one will go up when the Tracker comes out and everyone wants the set.

All the Hot Toys were easy to get at one time or another. I remember when nobody wanted a Mark 1. Now people are willing to sell their first born.

I'm just glad I've got one.:yess: :D

Back