Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite Pred so far, also my only. What I like about it most is that it is so sturdy....not fragile like some other HT releases I got.

Ok, just got my Berseker.:yess:
This is my first Predator figure ever.:panic:

Holy mother F@#ing GOD.:horror
This is the most beautifull toy I have ever seen so far, and I am not saying it while being hyped, trust me.

Its so colourfull, so big, heavy, and creepy. Piece of art.:yess:

So far I have had bought 7 Hot Toys, and non of them gave me the same feeling when first opening the package to see it. Its mind-blowing.:clap

From now on, I am a predator collector as well, and will definitely get tracker and Falconer as well. These things are maginficent.:goodpost:

Pictures are coming tomorow.:wave

This is the most beautifull toy I have ever seen so far, and I am not saying it while being hyped, trust me.

From now on, I am a predator collector as well, and will definitely get tracker and Falconer as well. These things are maginficent.:goodpost:

Welcome to the dark side. You'll go Predator crazy now.

He's a solid work of art.

So far I have had bought 7 Hot Toys, and non of them gave me the same feeling when first opening the package to see it. Its mind-blowing.:clap

Congrats, you don't want to get hooked on the old preds, you'll go broke in no time:wink1:

Not to bring up the painful past, but can you imagine how big and heavy this would have been before they shrunk him down a little? This thing would have cost a fortune to ship.

Congrats, you don't want to get hooked on the old preds, you'll go broke in no time:wink1:

No risk of that.:pfft:
I don't see a reason to buy inferior quality which is also more expensive. I am not just saying it, that is my past experience. I will just be satisfied with new predators line so far.

Not to bring up the painful past, but can you imagine how big and heavy this would have been before they shrunk him down a little? This thing would have cost a fortune to ship.

Yeah, it could have been even better.
But honestly, this is pretty huge already, so I am good.

had similar feelings when i opened mine for the first time. congrats on getting it before the prices jumped. Truly a great item to have in your collection! :duff

There's no turning back now.

You've been bitten. :orc

This is a truly wonderful comment to read. I had the same feeling when I hold my preds for the first time. My berserker and falconer. U won't regret it.

Then I bought t-600. I am sorry for Terminator liner lover. Don't get me wrong love the line. But holding T-600 after holding berserker was like made me regret bought that T-600. I know what u mean marcus :)

Congratz!

Berserker a.k.a Mr. Black

p45um2dmlk8smpl170v.jpg

4cqi39q9r9w4rmxq.jpg

s7ctk7xhuurc2p8mf4k.jpg

This is a truly wonderful comment to read. I had the same feeling when I hold my preds for the first time. My berserker and falconer. U won't regret it.

Then I bought t-600. I am sorry for Terminator liner lover. Don't get me wrong love the line. But holding T-600 after holding berserker was like made me regret bought that T-600. I know what u mean marcus :)

Congratz!

Thanks.:hi5:

Back