Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have stiff joints then loose joints. The tighter the better. With time, they will loosen or just use a hair dryer if you want to loosen them quicker. Bottom line, it's easier to fix stiff joints than loose ones. Once the joints are loose, they will never tighten back up to hold the poses. If I had to choose between posing a stiff figure vs posing a loose figure, It's obvious. I like the tight joints.

Mine is gonna be here on Thursday can't wait, been a good week got War Machine yesterday and now just waiting on my berserker to get here.

I agree completely. However, these joints are so tight (at least on my fig) that a leg snapped right off at the knee when trying to bend it. Could you elaborate on the hairdryer method for loosening it. I'm afraid of the paint pealing off with the heat. About how long/hot am I supposed to get it to be able to get it loose enough to bend properly.

Hate to be annoying, but having just snapped a leg, I'm a little weary and looking for advice.

Cheers,

Rory

I'd rather have stiff joints then loose joints. The tighter the better. With time, they will loosen or just use a hair dryer if you want to loosen them quicker. Bottom line, it's easier to fix stiff joints than loose ones. Once the joints are loose, they will never tighten back up to hold the poses. If I had to choose between posing a stiff figure vs posing a loose figure, It's obvious. I like the tight joints.

I agree completely. However, these joints are so tight (at least on my fig) that a leg snapped right off at the knee when trying to bend it. Could you elaborate on the hairdryer method for loosening it. I'm afraid of the paint pealing off with the heat. About how long/hot am I supposed to get it to be able to get it loose enough to bend properly.

Hate to be annoying, but having just snapped a leg, I'm a little weary and looking for advice.

Cheers,

Rory

did it broke? , well the i used the hair dryer in a berserker on the leg joint for about 45 seconds and it move fine , i was also afraid of damaging the paint

Cheers,

Rory

Sorry to hear about it breaking. Mines was so stiff I was afraid of breaking it too. So I took a blow dryer and just heated up the knees turn the figure around so to heat up all sides for about a minute maybe less. Then gently held the upper leg in one hand and the lower leg with the other and slowly bent the knee, kind of back and forth, wiggling it till it gave way. The heat softens the hard plastic so it's not so brittle and loosens it too.

No damage to the paint either.

:clap Recieved mines today from AE. LED works :hi5:
This guy is HUGE! He scared the crap out of my grandkids :lol

100_4758-1.jpg

100_4761-1.jpg

100_4760-1.jpg

100_4759-1.jpg

100_4763-1.jpg

100_4764-1.jpg

I just gave him a slight bend at the knees.

Thanks Toylion!

Sorry to hear about it breaking. Mines was so stiff I was afraid of breaking it too. So I took a blow dryer and just heated up the knees turn the figure around so to heat up all sides for about a minute maybe less. Then gently held the upper leg in one hand and the lower leg with the other and slowly bent the knee, kind of back and forth, wiggling it till it gave way. The heat softens the hard plastic so it's not so brittle and loosens it too.

No damage to the paint either.

Back