Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better to be 1 year late than never.:lol

Hey big mouth:

It seems the Berserker height is spot on 1/6th scale

201cm (actors height)/6 = 33.5cm

+ a little for elongated head the Berserker is 34.5cm

That means HT got Berserker Height spot on and the P1 should be bigger than Berserker by 2-3 cm.

The classic in Predators is a midget compared with the P1 in Predator 1987.

Wasn't it you who was mouthing off that Berserker was too short?

LOL

Dude, you don't have to be an Einstein to figure it out...
Just by looking at pics of the P2 Elder next to the P1 Jungle Hunter you can immediately tell that the P1 pred is way too short. You really don't need to take a ruler out to measure it.
Or place the pred next to Dutch for that matter, you can easily notice he's too short. That should be easy enough, no?

Now, if you don't own the figures and have never seen any pics, fine, otherwise :slap

Hey big mouth:

It seems the Berserker height is spot on 1/6th scale

201cm (actors height)/6 = 33.5cm

+ a little for elongated head the Berserker is 34.5cm

That means HT got Berserker Height spot on and the P1 should be bigger than Berserker by 2-3 cm.

The classic in Predators is a midget compared with the P1 in Predator 1987.

Wasn't it you who was mouthing off that Berserker was too short?

LOL

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DvOHbxBAEN8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DvOHbxBAEN8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DvOHbxBAEN8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DvOHbxBAEN8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What is wrong with the calculations?

Kevin Peter hall that played Predator 1 was 220cm
The actor that played Berserker was 201cm.

Seems like you are the crazy one.

Just by looking at pics of the P2 Elder next to the P1 Jungle Hunter you can immediately tell that the P1 pred is way too short. You really don't need to take a ruler out to measure it.
Or place the pred next to Dutch for that matter, you can easily notice he's too short. That should be easy enough, no?

Now, if you don't own the figures and have never seen any pics, fine, otherwise :slap

Oh ____ off.

I thought they were supposed to be in scale with the movie verse, not real life. Who cares if KPH is the tallest Pred actor, that has nothing to do with the movie verse. Preds are supposed to be tall and the new Berserker's kind is supposed to be even bigger.

the P1 figure is MIDGET sized. yes?
if that MIDGET size is in PERFECT scale with berzerker....berseker IS underscaled. now do you follow?

I thought they were supposed to be in scale with the movie verse, not real life. Who cares if KPH is the tallest Pred actor, that has nothing to do with the movie verse. Preds are supposed to be tall and the new Berserker's kind is supposed to be even bigger.

Somehow I don't think that will make any sense to W-Y... logic never seems to have any effect on him.
Waste of time, moving on.

He said 5 CM!! :cuss 5 CM!!....it's official....:lecture

Somehow I don't think that will make any sense to W-Y... logic never seems to have any effect on him.

If the figures were not based on the movies, the line would not be called movie masterpiece series, it would be called something else, like actor props seriss or something like that. But like you say, there is no point keeping this up.

If the figures were not based on the movies, the line would not be called movie masterpiece series, it would be called something else, like actor props seriss or something like that. But like you say, there is no point keeping this up.

That's what she said.....:yess:

The only waste of time is you.

You haven't provided a shred of valuable counter argument to my calculations. Only poo.

the P1 figure is MIDGET sized. yes?
if that MIDGET size is in PERFECT scale with berzerker....berseker IS underscaled. now do you follow?

The P1 is NOT the same as Predator in Predators. P1 DIED in Predator 1.

So you are not making the correct comparison.

As I said, according to scale, Berserker is spot on but the P1 is shorter by a few CM.

Last edited by a moderator:

You must be dumb too.

I said P1 is short by 5 cm.

You said P1 is short.

What is your problem? Haven't you 'released some' lately?

Back