Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Berserker came this past Saturday, see the photos.

SDC10918.JPG

SDC10919.JPG

SDC10920.JPG

SDC10924.JPG

SDC10926.JPG

SDC10927.JPG

SDC10928.JPG

SDC10929.JPG

SDC10931.JPG

SDC10933.JPG

Just got mine out of box and put him together... Wanted to know if theres anyway to work the joints because his elbows are really stiff right now... Dont want to force a pose... Hot Water???

Some people have mentioned hot water and the hair dryer...I would be a little weary though, I'd be afraid of softening the plastic too much and "twisting" the inner joint because of it. I was able to get the joints going, I just had to make sure that I was firm and steady with the force.

You know, when i first got my Berserker it was really stiff. To the point any knee or elbow was feeling like it was going to break. But after a day or so i think it must of warmed up due to my house temperature and i was then able to bend the knees and elbows. They are still tough but its the way i like it. Id rather them be stiff than loose.

But in toys in general i usually just warm up pieces with a hair dryer or a hot surface.

But as for the HT berserker i say just give it half a day or so to get to room temperature as its probably been sitting in - temperature for its journey

I love this figure, he has to be my new favourite, i didn't know much about Hot Toys when the classic Pred 1st came around but I've been wanting a Predator in my collection ever since my wife bought me the Dx Joker, I never actually intentionally got in to being a collector but man that Joker blu me away, so straight away I had to have the Batman to go with him & stop there but no that's when I started to see what else HT have done from there site & the classic Pred has be my Holy Grail ever since, got over 20 HT figures now, ha man my wife so wishes she never got me that Joker but with the classic Pred being in Predators it'll be easily the ultimate piece I could wish for if they done him again, especially as a Dx :)

This piece really is something. You guys should stock up on two or three because it will be very difficult to find in a few years.

Come to think of it: Is the P1 the correct size?! I thought he was much taller than Dutch in the movie. We all know the physical size of Peter hall and Arnold in real life - can someone do the following:

or

Peter Hall's Height (cm) / 6 = P1 Height (cm).

220 / 6 = 36.6 cm (which i about right)

Hmmm......

They must of made Arnold too tall then.

There lies the trouble... HT's pred is only around 34.5cm tall

There lies the trouble... HT's pred is only around 34.5cm tall

Well I just measured the P1 and I'm getting 31.5 (not counting the elongation of the predator head).

SO, the P1 is 5 cm too small!?!??!?!?!?!

SO much for 1/6th scale....

Seems like someone at Hot Toys flunked their math...

Last edited:
Well I just measured the P1 and I'm getting 31.5 (not counting the elongation of the predator head).

Congratulations on just now figuring out the P1 is too short...:clap

:slap
Took you pretty long to figure that out...

Yeah, HT's P1 is way too small, that's been clear since the first collector took a picture of it next to Dutch and the other preds.

:slap
Took you pretty long to figure that out...

Yeah, HT's P1 is way too small, that's been clear since the first collector took a picture of it next to Dutch and the other preds.

Hey Einstein,

I never gave a crap when i bought it. But please do point to me where such calculations have been done other than spewing "he's too small"

Back