Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just paid for my beserker predator at Razors edge and it will be here Christmas eve.....

Congratulations. I bet Blade will be happy to hear this.

Depending on the day, I may get mine. I'm only a couple hours from Alter Ego, so I get my items the next day. Christmas or not, I'm glad to know it'll be soon. Been looking forward to this one.

That would be cool if they do ship them out early in the week and you get it. I think if they went out on Monday, I might have a chance. If not, it's not a big deal. I was just kind of hoping to open Royce and Berserker up together as kind of Christmas presents to myself.

I just broke down and ordered a second one of these Bad boys to pose with open mandibles. That's how fn AWSOME this predator is. I canceled mark 4 for this masterpiece .

I got mine yesterday and mine also had the very tight joints. I was able to get the elbows loose but the knees were so tight I will try warming them up a bit next time and bending them. I did a quick unboxing video and swapped out all the part, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRfVka0icvA&hd=1

First impressions out of the box -

Possibly the most impressive HT figure I have owned. A little concerned about the light-up feature....I have to switch to the ON position and then wiggle it back a bit to get the light on. Just impeccable paint. The size and heft are really intimidating.

VERY happy with my purchase.

I admit I've become a bit of PF snob lately but this guy holds his own in any company.

DSCN6082.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just paid for my beserker predator at Razors edge and it will be here Christmas eve.....

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????????????

Seriously, how the heck have I not received an e-mail! Hey, FS. Was your in-stock confirmation e-mail addressed from "A & R Computer World" or what? Need to know what to look for.

Seriously, how the heck have I not received an e-mail! Hey, FS. Was your in-stock confirmation e-mail addressed from "A & R Computer World" or what? Need to know what to look for.

I've purchased from Razor's Edge before a long time ago and A & R Computer World rings a clear bell in my memory banks. I think that might be it.

I've purchased from Razor's Edge before a long time ago and A & R Computer World rings a clear bell in my memory banks. I think that might be it.

Well, the e-mail addy for the account is my folks', since it's their PP that's registered. I looked on the webmail and noticed that my last RE message was addressed straight from Mike. Crap. I think my mom must've deleted it -- without even knowing what it was. Problem is, it won't even appear in Deleted Items, since my parents like to get rid of things for good. Classic.
:slap

Sent Mike an e-mail asking for the in-stock notice again, if I ever was sent one. Faaaaantastic. Guess this guy won't be home in time for Christmas... I hate being 16.

It does come from them. I got mine there. Contact [email protected] if you ordered and didn't get a email. He normally works 7 days a week so you might even hear back today.

Well, the e-mail addy for the account is my folks', since it's their PP that's registered. I looked on the webmail and noticed that my last RE message was addressed straight from Mike. Crap. I think my mom must've deleted it -- without even knowing what it was. Problem is, it won't even appear in Deleted Items, since my parents like to get rid of things for good. Classic.
:slap

Sent Mike an e-mail asking for the in-stock notice again, if I ever was sent one. Faaaaantastic. Guess this guy won't be home in time for Christmas... I hate being 16.

I miss being 16. :( :lol

I've only had one experience with RE but they were excellent. I imagine you'll get some info soon.

Yep, explained this in my latest post. It's directly from Mike, but that still doesn't mean *someone* should delete it for not knowing what it was even about. Seriously...

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

No, it was sent from michael richards, and said berserker predator now in stock. I would guess you should be hearing from him pretty quick then if you didn't get an email today....

I purchased the iron man war machine figure recently from his ebay store and the billing and email was from a&r computer world..

I got my Berserker today. Honestly, I was a bit let down. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice figure, but for some reason, it didn't awe me as much as when I got the original pred, the elder, or some other older preds. I can't really put my finger on it.

Guys I bought a figure from Ebay (6-10 days delivery.) and it left the United States at December 12 (Usually it takes maximum 3 days to arrive in Hungary.) Since Dec. 12 there is no update or anything from USPS. I live in Hungary anyway, but I am worrying about the package. It should be here by now but still nothing...What are your experience with this? Should I have to worry?

Received mine yesterday and am thinking of going over the armor with a black marker. Anyone tried darkening the armor yet?

Guys I bought a figure from Ebay (6-10 days delivery.) and it left the United States at December 12 (Usually it takes maximum 3 days to arrive in Hungary.) Since Dec. 12 there is no update or anything from USPS. I live in Hungary anyway, but I am worrying about the package. It should be here by now but still nothing...What are your experience with this? Should I have to worry?

Might be due to the time of year, a lot of parcels are delayed and such due to the Christmas rush

Back