Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man do I love taking pictures of this figure, he looks fantastic (I have more but am still in the editing process)!
E1_00107.jpg

Great photos. What programme do you use?

This pose reminds of the scene from the movie where he blows the ship up, which reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
:rotfl

For everyone asking about AE, they told me Sideshow won't be shipping the second shipment till the 20th. They'll get him in just before Christmas, and ship him out shortly after Christmas.:impatient:

berserkerdiss.jpg

:horror

That ball jointed hip connector looks extremely fragile to me..:monkey1
I would bet that this area would be the first to break if he makes a little dive from the shelf :panic:

I just got a message from the ebay seller I po'ed from and he said he shipped it today :yess: I can't wait ive been waiting such a long time for my zerk :monkey2

Just got another shipment from China. This time only the outer brown box was cut open from the sides. Luckily they didn't bother to open the bubble wrap and RIP open the box this time.

I've been informed that it is UK and US customs ripping boxes open because of the fake Toner mail bomb.

It is NOT the Chinese Customs ripping open boxes.

Happy days.

That's actually a surprise. I knew we were super-obsessed, but tearing open boxes like this is (thinking it'll be justified if there is a bomb) and not finding anything by doing it is a pain in the ass for the people who spent $200 trying to get a NEW/SEALED item to their house safely.

Wonder if there'll ever be an alternative.

That's actually a surprise. I knew we were super-obsessed, but tearing open boxes like this is (thinking it'll be justified if there is a bomb) and not finding anything by doing it is a pain in the ass for the people who spent $200 trying to get a NEW/SEALED item to their house safely.

Wonder if there'll ever be an alternative.

What? They're roughly manhandling and tearing open boxes in the event that there is a bomb?? Shouldn't they be handling the boxes with even more care if thats what they're worried about?
What am I missing?

What? They're roughly manhandling and tearing open boxes in the event that there is a bomb?? Shouldn't they be handling the boxes with even more care if thats what they're worried about?
What am I missing?

Don't even go there.

Mine just arrived from toys2 and I am completely blown away, he is the best predator made. My only gripe is the dreads, but still not a deal breaker on my end.

Amazing photos. What type of lighting etc do you all use when taking these types of photos?

Thanks man ;) , for these pics I used LED lights because I wanted to have a colder type of lighting , the camera I use is an canon DSLR with a 50mm prime lens .

I really dissagree about the exposed joints being more noticeable. The advantage P1 had was that every joint with the exception or the right elbow had something to cover it up... knee armor, shoulder armor and the fishnet netting really helped blend the cracks in with the netting.

The mandables are really more noticeable on Beserker... I think a lot has to do with the fact they are a completely different color than his face where they connect. P1 was a more seemless blend in paint.

I agree with ElderPred2, so I have to respectfully disagree with you. Mr. Black's joints look more realistic, mostly at the shoulders and the upper leg joint. The P1 has those big round balls at the shoulders and upper legs, so I don't think that is realistic. IMO, the reason the mandibles are more noticeable is because the lower ones stick out so dam far. On the three Mr. Blacks that I have, the paint on the mandibles blend in well with the face. IMO, these two pics show that.

Last edited:
Got my Berserker today , what an awesome figure !!!!!!
img1423a.jpg

Beautifully shot pics bro! Very professional looking. :clap The best HT pred to date....until Falconer is released. :)

Hard to believe a select few view this new body as inferior to the previous ones. :cuckoo:

EDIT: Congrats on getting him.

Last edited:
Back