Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the hair that ginger in hand? I plan on adding more blood to mine and maybe add dirty streaks to the hair. Any thoughts?

How are you going to do that? With hair colorizer? How do you colorize doll's hair?

Try to tell yourself, that this is a representation of the T-1000 after the malfunctioning has started - you remember the T-1000 went though some rough ____ at the beginning of the steel mill scene, right? And then there's that gaping hole in his head too! No time to mimic perfect ears. :)

:lecture sure why not. Ah t'was but a minor nitpick anyway.

I love the liquid metal parts of the figure, beautiful shine off them, not like the flat silver bullet hits of the SS T-1000. Obviously the actual T-1000 from Hot Toys will likewise have that chrome appearance.

Straight out of the box she/it is nice. The hair is much closer to the color on screen in hand and the likeness is much better too. Looks great with gear and stuff from the first figure.

Only nickpick, her right knee is a bit loose like Sarah.

T-1000 Sarah is in the store and BW possibly very soon too wohoo

Last edited:
A few quick pics. The first Sarah's hat looks good on her. Will help set the bangs so they aren't flipped up lol.

sarah10.jpg

sarah11.jpg

sarah12.jpg

sarah13.jpg

OK to get ready for the hairstyling:
https://www.ehow.com/how_4839452_style-doll-hair.html

Step 1
"Figure out what kind of synthetic hair you're actually working with"
shiet .. how the heck woudl I know????? :panic: To test it I need to burn some of it :panic:

Step 2
"It's important to determine what kind of hair you're dealing with because different types of hair need to be styled with different water temperatures" :horror

Step 8
:thud:

:borg:

haircolor definetely better in hand and for whatever reason all these big pictures I forgot we are in 1/6 scale and the hair is actually really soft

Back