Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

superbad_movie_mclovin_with_hotie.jpg

Toys210's video review.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Why is the camera shaking like he's whacking it to the figure? :dunno

thanks for the kind words... yea i tried... and sorry for the camera shake, cos i dont use tripod for my vid, so it tends to shake a bit, is just easier to do the close ups and panning without the tripod

thanks for the kind words... yea i tried... and sorry for the camera shake, cos i dont use tripod for my vid, so it tends to shake a bit, is just easier to do the close ups and panning without the tripod

I didn't feel any significant shake, and I like your reviews because of the detailed look and commentary.:yess:

Except for the part in the beginning where you were laughing for no good reason, it was fine. I'm kind of glad I skipped this fig now...thanks for the review.

Except for the part in the beginning where you were laughing for no good reason, it was fine. I'm kind of glad I skipped this fig now...thanks for the review.

He was giggling through the whole thing. Kept saying she looks like a man. It was a good chance to get a good look at the figure but best muted. That's MO.

Another annoying thing about the ears on the T-1000 head is the total lack of detail on the backs of his ears - they're just smooth. I wouldn't typically complain about a lack of detail on the back of a figures ears - afterall it does sound rather ridiculous - but the fact is the backs of this headsculpts ears are very visible. Now, I'm not sure what the backs of my ears look like but I'm sure there must be some bumps and dips and perhaps little veins or something. Nothing like that on this T-1000 head. I dunno, kinda surprising for Hot Toys who usually go above and beyond the call of duty with realistic touches.

Try to tell yourself, that this is a representation of the T-1000 after the malfunctioning has started - you remember the T-1000 went though some rough ____ at the beginning of the steel mill scene, right? And then there's that gaping hole in his head too! No time to mimic perfect ears. :)

He laughed because this figure..

SwanStickeredcropped02.jpg

LOOKA LIK A MANNNN!

Ms. Swan rocks.

Is the hair that ginger in hand? I plan on adding more blood to mine and maybe add dirty streaks to the hair. Any thoughts?

Back