Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got shipping notices from AlterEgo yet? :)

No shipping notice from AlterEgo yet...but I was told via email that they will start shipping the Blade figs on Friday (tomorrow) and this coming Monday :)

I'm super pumped for this figure.

My Resi Evil Wesker (midnight version) gets here tomorrow and Blade should be by the end of next week...man I just love black trench coats! :)

Maybe your preorder cannot be fulfilled with their first shipment and you got bumped to the next?

As for clothing it looks good! Maybe this particular picture with the contrast etc all pushed to the edge it don;t show as much but in-hand it's quite nice :D

Nope its shipping soon...

Hands down probably the best figure i have received from HT. Im amazed at how well the clothes fit the body. Looks like a mini Snipes.

Clothes look cheap.

Incorrect.

IMG_1412c.jpg

:lol

They do look cheap. The gloss on the material can have that effect. Especially in photo's. It's not real leather, it's a pleather i.e. plastic leather. Some vinyl jackets can look cheap, and sometimes look like real leather. Regardless of the material, I can see why Shai made an honest remark.

Jacket could have been less shiny sure but, its not cheap looking at all..no sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shai is totally entitled to his wrong opinion (this is me being extremely reductive :lol )

Regardless, Blade is the best figure of this year so far. I can prove it with a bullet proof scientific rubric.

4346974747_78bc40b02b_b.jpg

No shipping notice from AlterEgo yet...but I was told via email that they will start shipping the Blade figs on Friday (tomorrow) and this coming Monday :)

I'm super pumped for this figure.

My Resi Evil Wesker (midnight version) gets here tomorrow and Blade should be by the end of next week...man I just love black trench coats! :)

Got my shipping notice from Alter Ego today! :rock

UPS just dropped off my Blade. Truly, no amount of pics can do this figure justice when you have it in hand. The head sculpt, the skin tone, the overall "feel" of the character has been captured in the essential piece.
I knew it looked amazing, but really, just WOW.

Back