Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!
Mine is now coming the 9th. Was suppossed to be here tomorrow. :(

I think you mean Zombies plus I dont think Hulk would know what to do with it :)

:lol reminds me of two mothers I overheard the other day arguing about their children :rotfl

My Blade should be here tomorrow, courtesy of Razor's Edge. After seeing all the recent pics posted here I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
No Blade at BBTS until the middel of JUNE... Are the SERIOUS... UNFORTUNATLY Im Serious and anyone else who ordered through BBTS will not get these until JUNE... Got the email back today...

That's odd, my preorder with BBTS just got processed today and is ready to ship. But I do see you can't preorder anymore since its soldout. Lucky I preordered awhile ago I guess

So did mine but the email I got did say that though...

Maybe your preorder cannot be fulfilled with their first shipment and you got bumped to the next?

As for clothing it looks good! Maybe this particular picture with the contrast etc all pushed to the edge it don;t show as much but in-hand it's quite nice :D

Back