Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Alter Ego Comics charges anything for canceling an order?
I think Im just going to get mine from Hong Kong. No one seems to know when this thing is going to be in stock.

You can have mine once its put back into the mystery pile of Blades.
I paid, would have paid $155.00 including shipping.
As soon as I get an email from them my order will be canceled.

This figure has shot up to the top of my list of my favorite figures, I could sell all my other figures and keep just this one and be perfectly happy. :) The sculpt, the clothing and the accessories are all top notch. Really just an amazing and fun figure to have. HT has hit another Grand Slam! :rock

I picked up my Blade today from CornerStoreComics. Their prices are excellent and their customer service is the best.
Cornerstore is awesome, I do in store pick up with them as well and they don't mind holding stuff for me so I can pick up in bundles. :cool:

Happy day!!

I received my Blade figure today and Blade II is on HDNet at 8 PM so I am going to wait to open him during the movie.
I was watching that last night too. Movie looks great in HD!

You can have mine once its put back into the mystery pile of Blades.
I paid, would have paid $155.00 including shipping.
As soon as I get an email from them my order will be canceled.

I think cancelling him will only make you wait longer. Shipping from Hong Kong can take a while (a couple of weeks to a month) if you don't pay for the faster shipping. Alter Ego really ought to have these this week or next since Sideshow has them. Being impatient will most likely only prevent you from getting Blade earlier.

Cornerstore is awesome, I do in store pick up with them as well and they don't mind holding stuff for me so I can pick up in bundles. :cool:

They are awesome. I do the same. When they call me to notify me an item has arrived I ask them to hold them until another item arrives to make one trip. They do not mind at all.

I will say that I found my Hot Toys supplier among other items.

Luis

Does anyone know if Alter Ego Comics charges anything for canceling an order?
I think Im just going to get mine from Hong Kong. No one seems to know when this thing is going to be in stock.

I just got an email back from Marc from Alter Ego Comics today...he said they are getting their Blade figures on Thursday and they will be shipping them out on Friday and Monday. If I were you I wouldn't cancel the order...from what I've seen, they have the cheapest price when you figure in shipping.

They are awesome. I do the same. When they call me to notify me an item has arrived I ask them to hold them until another item arrives to make one trip. They do not mind at all.

I will say that I found my Hot Toys supplier among other items.

Luis

Not sure how you guys do it. Same goes for another guy that orders from Toys2. Apparently a customer with enough history he allows him to group up an entire years worth of figures etc. I asked cause I saw 4 huge moving boxes thinking that IM BD arrived :horror
If I know Toys2 has my part in I am flying over dropping anything I do :rotfl... ok I do live and work really close to the store but I probably could not wait for another figure.

Not sure how you guys do it. Same goes for another guy that orders from Toys2. Apparently a customer with enough history he allows him to group up an entire years worth of figures etc. I asked cause I saw 4 huge moving boxes thinking that IM BD arrived :horror
If I know Toys2 has my part in I am flying over dropping anything I do :rotfl... ok I do live and work really close to the store but I probably could not wait for another figure.

In all fairness, I just started buying from them, maybe 8 months ago. I also drop everything to go and pick up my figure but last time I couldn't make it and they held it for me until yesterday when I went for Blade.

Luis

Just got my shipping confirmation from Viking Playground and I will have Blade in my detolf by this weekend. Can't wait, this figure has got my anticipation way up!

just watched blade 2 after having the figure for a week! does any one else whos got the figure in hand and watched the film recently think that the skin tone on the figure couldve done with being a bit darker!? that and the sunglasses on the figure being a bit too big were the only differences i could find between the actor and the blade figure!

i think the figure that used wesley snipes scans (medi/SSC??) got the skin tone a bit more dead on!-

which reminds me, never thoguht of it but I should get the Blade movies on BluRay not that I have the figures :)

just watched blade 2 after having the figure for a week! does any one else whos got the figure in hand and watched the film recently think that the skin tone on the figure couldve done with being a bit darker!? that and the sunglasses on the figure being a bit too big were the only differences i could find between the actor and the blade figure!

i think the figure that used wesley snipes scans (medi/SSC??) got the skin tone a bit more dead on!-

What you should be asking yourself is can the Hot Toys Blade blush? :lol

My Blade arrived today!
Can’t wait to get home from work and break him out of his plastic prison.
This day is going to draaaaaaaaaaaag!

Bob

Got my Blade yesterday and only opened it today.

It's a great Blade but a bad Snipes. From some angles, it looks like him but it mosty looks like Snipes' stuntman! :D
And the skin tone is just weird and sub-par if you compare it to the prototype, so I'm slighty disappointed. They did a better job on MJ.

Otherwise, great accessories, but probably not worth its price!

Back