Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are AMAZING pics! I am so excited for this figure.

I ordered mine through BBTS so I have no idea when I will be getting mine. I just know (ordered DX Batman through them too) that my Batman and Blade are going to show up at the same time, haha!

Those are AMAZING pics! I am so excited for this figure.

I ordered mine through BBTS so I have no idea when I will be getting mine. I just know (ordered DX Batman through them too) that my Batman and Blade are going to show up at the same time, haha!

My BBTS Blade should arrive today.:chew

I got mine! I got mine! I got mine!

Wow. Truly the best figure I've recieved in a while. Easily matches the DX Joker, and upstages just about everyone else. Maybe I'll post pics later, but honestly, there's no way I could take any better than some of the beautiful ones in this thread. Those of you waiting, just know, he looks even better in person.

I'm smiling right now. :)

I got mine! I got mine! I got mine!

Wow. Truly the best figure I've recieved in a while. Easily matches the DX Joker, and upstages just about everyone else. Maybe I'll post pics later, but honestly, there's no way I could take any better than some of the beautiful ones in this thread. Those of you waiting, just know, he looks even better in person.

I'm smiling right now. :)

:horror

Now I'm really looking forwards to this one! Come on China be done with New Year and ship my figure.

Congrats, Wayne! I see you "bit the shipping bullet" too. :D

Yes sir! I always wait on local dealers for everything, so I figured just once I'd spoil myself and take the faster/costlier route. Very happy with Toys2, as well. They will surely get more business out of me.

EDIT: Quick shot of the top level of my detolf, now featuring the Daywalker!

ht2.jpg

Last edited:
just got processing notice from SS. looks like the 19th start charging :rock:rock hopefully ship sooner than stars wesker since im still waiting on them for him

Wicked figure now all we need is some from Blade Trinity like King, Whistler and Whistler's daughter

Back