Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you have any concerns about picking a pose that makes his coat crease?
I have mine with his fist up by his face with the throwing blade in his hand but I worry about damaging his coat.
What do you guys reckon?

I don't have the figure but I guess The coat is made out of the same material as Marcus wrights Terminator Jacket, right? or is it more like Wesker's Midnight Coat :confused:

Well its real leather so im sure you could oil it or whatever if it ever did crease bad, but i doubt it would as its quite thin.

The they full figure and part out what you don't want. You'll get more for the parts then you'd have saved buying parts seperately. You'd probably end up paying more than the full figure price just for the parts you want.

I 150% agree with the Butt. I thought it would be cheaper too buying seperate parts for a certain Hot Toys fig. and everyday that past the higher the bids went and when I was adding them all up, it was going to be $100.00 more than buying it brand new, also with "buy it now" parts, they tend to be a bit over priced. Buy it as whole, sell parts off and make some $$ back.

As you guys no I'm no stranger to group part outs, but the last part didn't go so well. But you guys o make a good point. Thanks.

I would be more concerned about the pants. The material feels a bit "crunchy" and I am worried that over time it may crack. Luckily most poses with him look amazing standing so that should help. Oh yes this one was again not a planned buy but you freaks just couldn't shut up about it so here I am :D
Another reason I cave is it's the only one in this line and I swore to myself not to doubledip this one nor to get Wolverine which also oh so sweet arghhhh

I know what you mean Geil i didnt want to get both blade and Wolverine, but blade is just so cool. Im hoping they make a X-men suited wolverine to go with the x-men trilogy they plan on doing as he's more iconic to me.

I know what you mean Geil i didnt want to get both blade and Wolverine, but blade is just so cool. Im hoping they make a X-men suited wolverine to go with the x-men trilogy they plan on doing as he's more iconic to me.

They plan on what???? Noooooooooo

I just put in a order for this monday, I'm a big Marvel / Blade Fan. I can't wait to get this one, I have the 12" Marvel select and Mezco Blade figures along with the movie statues, props and etc,. Great pictures of the Hot Toys one buddy. :D

Last edited:
If they make a Wolverine and others in X-men outfit and it looks good I will be so opening up a new line :(
Same goes for Spidy..... if they can make a body fitting suit with near same details as the movie costume I don't think I can hold back even if the character underneath is a whiney boy :lol

I just put in a order for this monday, I'm a big Marvel / Blade Fan. I can't wait to get this one, I have the 12" Marvel select and Mezco Blade figures along with the movie statues, props and etc,. Great pictures of the Hot Toys one buddy. :D

Nice Blade collection! The beer doesn't fit though... :)

Back