Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone mentioned he might look a little thin ?.
The figure that is. I'm just nitpicking out of bordem here. :lol

I'd love to have this figure on a musce body with his tats.
I can imagine a dx do something like this with a better headsculpt too. I really want to wait but I'm going to be to tempted , I know it. :rotfl

Has anyone mentioned he might look a little thin ?. The figure that is. I'm just nitpicking out of bordem here. :lol I'd love to have this figure on a musce body with his tats. I can imagine a dx do something like this with a better headsculpt too. I really want to wait but I'm going to be to tempted , I know it. :rotfl
I personally don't find it too thin. A DX would rock but I don't think that will happen. :(

I don't think that was the actors fault. He's fine on Prison Break. Just horrible casting and directing. Dracula should have looked like Marcus from Underworld 2. A noble but fairly unassuming guy who turns into a bad ass bat-monster.

i can live with that. dracula has always been (at least to me) an aristocratic, classy gentleman. he oozes charm and is very seductive. of course, that's just a cover for his true nature---vicious, merciless and very brutal. in my mind, it would've been great if alan rickman had played drake in blade trinity. imagine hans gruber as a vampire! :rock

as for the figures, i feel nomak is the most visually interesting next to blade. esp his really cool hideous split mouth with the fangs. and ht would do wonders with the tattered clothing. after all, they did such a great job with the rubber skin t-600's clothing.

Yeah Nomak first. If he came with a pole and the concrete on the bottom that would make for great sword fighting setups.

Yeah thats what I was thinking of too, cant really remember him having anything else. The crest ring maybe? :D

In a way its good though cos the less accessories he has the more likely we are to get 2 heads...

If they do it. Which they have to or I'll be upset.

Yeah thats what I was thinking of too, cant really remember him having anything else. The crest ring maybe? :D In a way its good though cos the less accessories he has the more likely we are to get 2 heads... If they do it. Which they have to or I'll be upset.
Yep. Exactly! :D Man, that would rock if they add him to the line.

Yeah if they do Nomak and don't include a second open maw head there will be a lot of vocal outcry.

it would be cool if they could engineer it as one head that opens up, :cool:
but doubtful as this license already has one too many figures :lol

Nomak_3131thumb.jpg

So is this up for sale on Sideshow today? I saw an ad on their site that said starting today, you can get $5.00 off the Hot Toys Blade if you sign up for their newsletter.

Back