Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has been, & will be, a top tier figure for years.

Unless a better Blade figure is made

If anyone makes The Batman Batmobile, you can use this for your Blade figure! :lol

attachment.php

I toyed with the idea of getting this for a long time 'back in the day' - in my really hyperactive Hot Toys phase when I wanted to buy everything they were making. Think I even had it preordered but...I don't have it now so I guess I must have cancelled. :lol

I toyed with the idea of getting this for a long time 'back in the day' - in my really hyperactive Hot Toys phase when I wanted to buy everything they were making. Think I even had it preordered but...I don't have it now so I guess I must have cancelled. :lol

Yeah I went through a phase of buying Hot Toy after Hot Toy. Now I cant even remember the last HT fig I bought it was so long ago. I got my Blade fig from The Good Bad & The Robots about 6-7 years ago.

How did you preserve the faux leather jacket and pants? Your figure still looks like new! :)
Is that a problem for this figure? Mine is also fine. I can’t even find them on google, when I type ‘ hot toys blade leather deteriorate’.

I know I purchased a 2nd hand Medicom Cyclops, & that jacket was basically dust :lol

Is that a problem for this figure? Mine is also fine. I can’t even find them on google, when I type ‘ hot toys blade leather deteriorate’.

I know I purchased a 2nd hand Medicom Cyclops, & that jacket was basically dust :lol

No, I don't know if there is a problem for this figure. I don't think I was collecting HT when this was released.

The reason I am asking is because I've seen some pictures of old figures like the original Winter Soldier with pleather costumes that were already flaking. I also have the original Winter Soldier and thank God his pleather jacket looks fine on mine. Thus, I'm not sure if the flaking for some figures is due to the storage conditions.

This Blade release is very good indeed! :)

How did you preserve the faux leather jacket and pants? Your figure still looks like new! :)

@ JB24, I kept mine in a glass cabinet in 1 pose for duration I have had it, I only ever really took it out of it's case to dust him off with a soft delicate brush, I can find a link to the brush I'm talking about if you want. It's really good for cleaning your figures without doing any damage to them. it's what I use to keep my figures clean and in the best condition.

This was one of the first figures that got me interested in 1/6. I couldn’t afford it at the time and it ended up being a regret pass, but it’s good to see its thread still going after all these years.

Ughh so jealous of you all that have him. I started collecting last year in June and he is my number one grail. But very hard to find mint one and also very expensive. I wish and hope HT rereleases him one day.

Ughh so jealous of you all that have him. I started collecting last year in June and he is my number one grail. But very hard to find mint one and also very expensive. I wish and hope HT rereleases him one day.

Maybe HT will make a Mahershala Ali version down the road. That may be your best bet to get a Blade at a (somewhat) reasonable price.

Yeah, I got him early in my hot toys collecting career but he still holds up well. Hopefully the eventual Mahershala Ali version comes with as many accessories and display options as this guy.

Yeah, I got him early in my hot toys collecting career but he still holds up well. Hopefully the eventual Mahershala Ali version comes with as many accessories and display options as this guy.

It sounds like HT will probably not rerelease him. So it will be down to the Mahershala Ali Blade version. Unless Wesley Snipes has a cameo or something which is not a sure thing at all. This Blade 2 is my ultimate grail and he is so hard to find.

Every time this thread pops up I have to comment. Was a holy grail hot toys figure for me. Still one of my favorite. Holds up great.

Not sure if this is legit but this image is floating around. Not hating it, kinda missing Wesley's "flash" though.

20210309_205121.jpg

Back