Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2824_zpsaea86945.jpg

IMG_2832_zpse701fb15.jpg

Ski

Awesome paint job!!!

Ski, looks FREAKING GOOD!!! I have the HS just I need some parts for finish this badboy!! :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/-T_4JFnYD94"]https://youtu.be/-T_4JFnYD94[/ame]my entry into a pose contest , let me know your thoughts

I know... another Nomak, I actually have a few more after this one... I always tell them...... I'll make him but you have to give me the time as he's a retro throwback...

So onto the Nomak backlogs... :thud:

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Disclosure: STEN this one is not the clean one.

Ski

Nice video clipper!!! I really like my blade figure but its time for me to move on to other collectibles, I just put mine up for sale if anyones interested.

I know... another Nomak, I actually have a few more after this one... I always tell them...... I'll make him but you have to give me the time as he's a retro throwback...

So onto the Nomak backlogs... :thud:

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Disclosure: STEN this one is not the clean one.

Ski

:horror :FREAK: What a custom! :rock

Nice video clipper!!! I really like my blade figure but its time for me to move on to other collectibles, I just put mine up for sale if anyones interested.

I sold mine about 6 months ago, great figure but I don't miss mine. I'm only limited to so much display space so I like to buy & sell to keep things fresh. I'm not attached to anything in this hobby any more not to sell it for the right price.

Cool Blade figures...I use to want the Hot Toys version, but I am holding out and hoping Hot Toys will do a updated version of him....the minute I buy some one Blade's for some ridiculous price Hot Toys will announce a release of a new Blade figure....so I will wait patiently and hope...

Roughly translated:

875880BC-93FB-40FF-A327-F0636729054C-1797-0000027AD55D7603.jpg

I miss my Blade. I shouldn't have looked in here. This is the perfect Hot Toy.

Yep it's a great figure. Definitely one of their top 5 for me.

Back