Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To this day... missing out on Leonidas still haunts me.

Got the P2 Elder at scalped price at around 320. Still glad i bit the bullet. After all these years, still among one of my favorite figures.

At the time people held out on the Hellboy for a version 2 with his black shirt and maybe a cigar smoking head. That never came, Ver.1 didnt sell too well so they made low quanities. People started regretting and up goes the price.

Blade was similar. The proto didn't look like Snipes, and not many pre-ordered. They made low quantities. They revised the sculpt prior release and supply was lower then the demand.

Yeah Leonidas is a beaut. Mines for sale if you want him ;)
Elder was immense. Im kinda sad I sold him but got a decent return on te investment at the time.
Blade is quality through and through.
The AvP Preds, while very dated, still have tremendous quality about them. Pain in the a55 to put together though!

To this day... missing out on Leonidas still haunts me.

Awesome film & character! Just remember, there were issues with the rubber body. If you do get one, just keep him in a standard pose with minimal usage. Otherwise, awesome toy!

One picture of my Blade, my holy grail =]

w0gz0p.jpg

I got blade and leo back when first released, there nice figures but maybe I'm not as big a fan of those caractors personally. I got them and display them but these are far from favorates for me, I got them at a time when I bought figures just cause I thought they looked cool, I am alot more selective now......usually. I have been tempted from time to time to sell them just cause they demand such high prices, but I'm not big on selling stuff often. Both are currently on display and have not been posed since I got them:dunno

I think being a fan of the source material, or character, is a major factor to how much peeps like certain figures.

**** I want a Blade figure so bad.

Me too. I'll probably flick my sold out avengers to get him one day.

They want about $500-$600 these day's. :thud:

Yeah, such an awesome figure. I love this one and the first Wolvie they did. I know people have problems with the likeness for both but I don't mind. Wolvie is not as expensive but it's still a lot of money. I think HT will revisit Blade. With these prices HT will definitely supply the demand.

Hi, I really love how many weapons HT Blade II has, but still one I missing. His modified MAC 11, which he used mainly in first movie, but still he using it (well, really shortly) in second movie. And for your information, I made it exactly from second movie, not first, so here is little differences (here is my 2nd source https://www.propstore.com/product-Blade--Wesley-Snipes--MAC-11.htm, first was my screenshots from movie).

And this isn't final, master is, but still I must make better cast (still learning how to casting), so I want to know, if here is any interest to make better cast or not. And it come with gun, short and long magazine.

7db47f78a8_88682520_v2.jpg

435deb254d_88682523_v2.jpg

d242145d04_88682516_v2.jpg

5abd023555_88682524_v2.jpg

a868db664e_88682526_v2.jpg

859a7bbc9b_88682527_v2.jpg

4db951105e_88682529_v2.jpg

0580644447_88682502_v2.jpg

a618e018e4_88682508_v2.jpg

4600b38f2f_88682510_v2.jpg

Your interest can show here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116474

It's a shame in a way the the head is full necked, i saw a cool seemless black body i wanted to use for a shirtless Blade but the head isn't compatible.

If HT were to do a Blade 1 Blade it'd be great if he had a muscle-body and tattoos on his neck (like this) and on his shoulders.

Back