Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Blade figures...I use to want the Hot Toys version, but I am holding out and hoping Hot Toys will do a updated version of him....the minute I buy some one Blade's for some ridiculous price Hot Toys will announce a release of a new Blade figure....so I will wait patiently and hope...

With HT anything is possible.

Having said that, I love my blade figure. It still remains one of the best figures in my collection. Honestly other than a metal blade on his sword I can't really see any reason to update him.

Blade is my fav HT figure. Metal accessories would be a nice update, but I also think a new sculpt would be cool as well.

Took this guy out of the case last night to take a couple of quick pics... Still one of Hot Toys best in my opinion. :)

blade.jpg

Sallah

Just received my blade in the mail. Fantastic figure. So glad I bit the bullet and bought him instead of ironman mark iv or mark vi (which was same price). Since ht love ironman so much (like batman) I'm sure I'll get him at some point for cheaper. I only have 9 hot toys so far and my leo and dx's used to be my favorite (although i still prefer the DX boxes to blades shoebox), but now its blade. Every ht collector should have this fine figure in their collection!

quick question: how did u guys get the accessories out without tearing art box??

PS. Sorry if this question has been asked before in this thread. I read about 50 or so posts but didnt feel like reading the remaining 345 or so to find possible answer

Last edited:
quick question: how did u guys get the accessories out without tearing art box??

PS. Sorry if this question has been asked before in this thread. I read about 50 or so posts but didnt feel like reading the remaining 345 or so to find possible answer

press the plastic tray inward and the corners should slide out of the slots on the box. All of their boxes are like this, you don't have to tear anything. very collector friendly

press the plastic tray inward and the corners should slide out of the slots on the box. All of their boxes are like this, you don't have to tear anything. very collector friendly

Blade is the only figure I have with that box design and holder for accessories. Thanks for responding saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out!

Last edited:
Sadly, I will have to sell this beautiful figure on eBay soon.
Here are some of the picture I've taken with this guy.

it_s_a_toy_or_is_it__by_zilvereyes-d5v8mg9.jpg

blade_again_by_zilvereyes-d5v8mzt.jpg

If you're in the middle of deciding weather to buy this or not. You should buy him. He's great.

PS.These are taken with my phone. :yess:

Is it safe to say HT wont remake this guy ?

that would be a good bet. the only way it would happen is if wesley snipes made another blade movie, and he's still in prison until the middle of july. it will be years before it's possible we even see him in a blade movie, let alone any movie.

on a side note, he gets out of prison the 2nd day of san diego comic con. although it won't a huge priority on his list, i think he could get a lot of good publicity if he actually showed up.

really regret skipping this guy.

Hope we see a reissue down the line.

OR another blade movie with a different Actor. Either is fine. So long as he gets revisitied in some form or another.

Didn't the blade liscense revert to marvel?

Is it safe to say HT wont remake this guy ?

No its not, they could re-make anything at anytime:panic: However I don't know that they could actually improve on whats here, its a well done figure with really no flaws, it comes with alot of stuff, sculpt is dead on, outfit is great, whats really to re-do:dunno

Only thing I could see is blade from another film, ether blade 1 or 3. I sold mine several months ago for a handsome sum, the figure was mint but I'm not really a big blade guy and the dollars signs this guy was asking on the after market got me thinking, so I sold him and got the enterbay 1/4 scale t-800.

It was worth it to me as I'm a big arnold fan and I think I made the right choice for me. Blade had ended up on my bottom shelf, thats where most collectors put figures there not into anymore, and the t-800 from enterbay is now the centerpiece of my collection:)

Still dunno need I sell this one for profit and customize BLADE version...
It's a great figure but I'm not a fan of BLADEII and this design.
Highly doubt that HT will make more Blade figures.

Back