Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: ok, but too bad i sold my blade last few months ago :slap just pray for ht to make a blade from the first movie:pray: :rotfl

Ya i hope they make a blade 1 ..but i may just pick up an extra Mark IV..or some other fig i know will dry up as fast as blade did and then trade that for a blade later on down the line:)

Ya i hope they make a blade 1 ..but i may just pick up an extra Mark IV..or some other fig i know will dry up as fast as blade did and then trade that for a blade later on down the line:)

but lets hope they dont make a new blade movie.. if not he may be the next elder predator:rotfl::rotfl but i really do hope they make a new movie, but i hear they are in the talk about making it:pray:

but lets hope they dont make a new blade movie.. if not he may be the next elder predator:rotfl::rotfl but i really do hope they make a new movie, but i hear they are in the talk about making it:pray:

Yup, I think the cast esp. Snipes would like to make a part 4 of Blade. Though now I'm not sure if they're still going to push thru w/ their plan because as we all know, he'll be in prison for months (or years..not sure) for tax evasion. :slap

Back