Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some quick pics of the setup :yess:

blade2001.jpg

blade2002.jpg

blade2003.jpg

blade2004.jpg

blade2006.jpg

blade2008.jpg

blade2009.jpg

blade2010.jpg

blade2011.jpg

really do love this Blade :) I need to post pics of mine hugging Abi soon, well maybe not hugging lol

Is this the only Blade figure that Hot Toys will do? I don't want to buy a Blade II figure only to see that they made a Blade III...

Is this the only Blade figure that Hot Toys will do? I don't want to buy a Blade II figure only to see that they made a Blade III...

Yup, as far as we know. Better get this Blade before the price in the market went up again because as of now he's catching up @ $300+ already. :monkey2 If ever they make a Blade from III then just sell this Blade II if ever you get one as I'm sure the demand for this figure is still high! Goodluck on your decision! :wink1:

I picked one up at $300, and I feel like it was a steal at that price. Markets $350-$400 these days. Crazy!

I just lost an auction for a blade figure for $325 something, I had the option to raise it up but didn't think I should spent that kind of money on him when there are still lots of goodies around. Faaaaack!, haha.

So, anyways, as bad as it looks I think I'm going to settle with freaking medicom Blade, can't afford to dish out $300+ for him, I wish I was rich, haha.

Do you guys think Medicom's clothing would fit on a HT TT ? I know Medicom's are not in scale, but don't know about their Blade.

Last edited:
Back