Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe..just playing! :1-1: Really? Waah, that's the place where I wanna be..where I could toy hunt for those HT & other 1/6 grails w/o minding it's stocks! :exactly:

but i hope there are more collectors in sg, but i think there are more collector collecting hottoys fig then sideshow ones, btw what are 1/6 grails to you? to me its the predators!! scar and his gang

but i hope there are more collectors in sg, but i think there are more collector collecting hottoys fig then sideshow ones, btw what are 1/6 grails to you? to me its the predators!! scar and his gang

Don't worry, as time goes by..many collectors will shift their line of collection to HT..I'm sure of it! Wow, congrats on your grail! Thank god I'm not a fan of the Predator franchise or else..:thud: My grails are POTC Jack Sparrow (regular), The Godfather, IM Mark 1 & 2 excl. I just started collecting 1/6 this June '10 & as of now I have 14 HT & 1 EB. How about u?

Don't worry, as time goes by..many collectors will shift their line of collection to HT..I'm sure of it! Wow, congrats on your grail! Thank god I'm not a fan of the Predator franchise or else..:thud: My grails are POTC Jack Sparrow (regular), The Godfather, IM Mark 1 & 2 excl. I just started collecting 1/6 this June '10 & as of now I have 14 HT & 1 EB. How about u?

same, i started collecting early this year too. i think i got around 12 HT, mostly batman,ironman,predator,terminator..thats all for my HT..slowly moving to SS. at one point i almost getting the godfather for $200. but in the end didnt. cos i didnt watch the moive at all!:lol

same, i started collecting early this year too. i think i got around 12 HT, mostly batman,ironman,predator,terminator..thats all for my HT..slowly moving to SS. at one point i almost getting the godfather for $200. but in the end didnt. cos i didnt watch the moive at all!:lol

Ohh I see. Me too, mostly my HT are from the line of IM 1 & 2, TDK DX, T2, 300 & Ip Man hehe! :) @ SS what are ur collection? Ah really? That's a great price for that figure since it was already sold out when we started. For me, that's one of the best figure made by HT together w/ Joker DX! :exactly: Watch it, one of the best movie ever!

Ohh I see. Me too, mostly my HT are from the line of IM 1 & 2, TDK DX, T2, 300 & Ip Man hehe! :) @ SS what are ur collection? Ah really? That's a great price for that figure since it was already sold out when we started. For me, that's one of the best figure made by HT together w/ Joker DX! :exactly: Watch it, one of the best movie ever!

alot of my friend told me to watch it..i had the mark1 and 2 but i sold it cos of how much its worth, and i sold my bat dx, trying to hunt a batman oc. i collect mostly marvel from ss

alot of my friend told me to watch it..i had the mark1 and 2 but i sold it cos of how much its worth, and i sold my bat dx, trying to hunt a batman oc. i collect mostly marvel from ss

You should listen to your friends haha! The movie is really good! I recommend it! Yah, IM Mark 1 & 2 really marks up this days because of the newly release armors from IM 2, most collectors would really like to complete it. Ahh I see..I'm sure you'll find one there @ SG. I'm good w/ my Batman DX eventhough it has some oil issue & can't ride his tumbler & pod because of it's rubber suit but that's all fine w/ me hehe! @ SS I'm just trying to collect Morgul Lord (LOTR) merchandises and as of now I only have one of his memorabilia because all my funds go to HT..I have so many pre-orders from it! :gah:

You should listen to your friends haha! The movie is really good! I recommend it! Yah, IM Mark 1 & 2 really marks up this days because of the newly release armors from IM 2, most collectors would really like to complete it. Ahh I see..I'm sure you'll find one there @ SG. I'm good w/ my Batman DX eventhough it has some oil issue & can't ride his tumbler & pod because of it's rubber suit but that's all fine w/ me hehe! @ SS I'm just trying to collect Morgul Lord (LOTR) merchandises and as of now I only have one of his memorabilia because all my funds go to HT..I have so many pre-orders from it! :gah:

ya.. thats why i sold my bat dx cos of the oil thingy, and sold my trumbler & batpod to get some SS marvel. once you collect everything you want from HT, u will slowly start collecting SS ones. and once u collect more SS, the HT will be like toys compare to it. but who cares HT is still kicking a$$:lol

ya.. thats why i sold my bat dx cos of the oil thingy, and sold my trumbler & batpod to get some SS marvel. once you collect everything you want from HT, u will slowly start collecting SS ones. and once u collect more SS, the HT will be like toys compare to it. but who cares HT is still kicking a$$:lol

Ohh that's why..How I wish I have the money to buy those 2 vehicles of Batman! :pray: Hmm from my opinion, I say that HT has the best of both worlds for 1/6 action figure and statue lover. You get the best sculpt and articulation at the same time. :exactly: so I don't think I'll see HT as a normal toy eventhough I'll shift from SS from time to time. :)

Ohh that's why..How I wish I have the money to buy those 2 vehicles of Batman! :pray: Hmm from my opinion, I say that HT has the best of both worlds for 1/6 action figure and statue lover. You get the best sculpt and articulation at the same time. :exactly: so I don't think I'll see HT as a normal toy eventhough I'll shift from SS from time to time. :)

so true:lol i shift from ss from time to time too, but there are just too many hottoys coming out atm

hahaha same here, i stop collecting once in awhile. so i can save some $$

Yup, but it's hard to resist especially when there's another new release from HT just like days before when they announced that Spiderman is coming out soon! It's a must have for us marvel fans! :hi5: Haay another pre-order again for sure! :lol

Back