Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian Speculation

Or they find him still on falcon tucked away behind some panel cuddling with the Navi-computer šŸ˜³

Brace yourself for the scene where 80yo Lando reunites with the L3-37 Falcon.
giphy.gif

Hahaha !!! [emoji1360]

If I was a betting man I would say that Ep 9 Lando will probably come first, followed by ESB Lando. Of course, TF could prove me wrong real quick. :lol

That's what I thought with young Lando first then ESB Lando. But young Lando hasn't surfaced.

Am sure SDCC will show at least one Lando.

I could not dream of a better two pack....would easily be greatest HT figures EVER !

View attachment 417261

And old bloated Lando will add what to the ST other than another gander at the aging OT? He really can't pass along anything of value -- no blaster or lightsaber, maybe some pansexual sex stories or gambling tips.

I imagine JJ will give BDW "the speech" about who Rey's real parents are... thus awarding him gravitas that he truly doesn't deserve other than being the lone survivor of the massacre known as the ST.

Or about the son who was stolen from him to be used as a stormtrooper. C'mon, you KNOW it to be true.:rotfl

Lando could give son Finn some Colt 45 and finally man him up - if the Empire couldn't make a man of him, OT Lando certainly can.

Brace yourself for the scene where 80yo Lando reunites with the L3-37 Falcon.
giphy.gif

Lando in love with a robot. Nobody but this era could dream something like that up.:rotfl

Lando in love with a robot. Nobody but this era could dream something like that up.:rotfl

Yeah, the more I think about that, the more I think what a slap in the face it is to the original character. And for what ?? Pushing gender boundaries ?? Totally unnecessary in this film.

Anyway, I have a pretty good feeling we'll see an OT Lando at SDCC this year. Fingers crossed !!!

So who thinks weā€™re going to get a HT Bespin Lando reveal at SDCC?

After some thought, I think if Lando is at SDCC it will be the Solo version. Bespin Lando is always going to be in demand, so theyā€™d better capitalize on what little Solo hype there is now before itā€™s too late.

After some thought, I think if Lando is at SDCC it will be the Solo version. Bespin Lando is always going to be in demand, so theyā€™d better capitalize on what little Solo hype there is now before itā€™s too late.

That Solo hype has come and gone... if HT had any chance of making a profit they would have announced a Solo Lando before the release of the movie to get as many PO's as possible, which is their usual marketing strategy. If by some chance they do show a Solo Lando at SDCC, the Left over Rouge One figures have a better chance of being released than this figure.

I'm hoping for ESB Bespin Han, Chewie with torn up CP3O, and Bespin Lando.

I actually quite liked Solo, but if they release a Donald Glover Lando before a Billy Dee Williams Lando, I will riot... :lol

Well I've been waiting for a Beverly Hills Cop Eddie Murphy for an age, so I for one am looking forward to HT's take.

They said to stay with them for more exciting announcements on Facebook this morning.

Back