Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Like many others I need him badly to complete the 12 back, but also to go along with imperials like Tarkin and Krennic. The console prop would also be very useful. I would buy at least 2 and maybe 3 DS Troopers. :gah:

Right there with ya! I would definitely get two at least. DST and Bespin Lando are my two biggest wants at this point.

DX07 is from another era. No need to make a new Bespin Luke a DX, just a regular MMS updated version would be nice.

Exactly. A modern "Deluxe" and perhaps "Standard" would cover it easily. Don't need the weather vane either to be honest.

When you think of all the Marvel re-issues of main characters, Bespin Luke would be a certain I think. Just need to be patient.

Anybody else have a giant Lando size hole in their collection??? C’mon hot toys we need this guy already!!

Someone needs to update the thread title to "Bespin" or "ESB" Lando, even though I'm fairly certain a "Solo" Lando will never see the light of day.

And yes, Riddler, my Star Wars display is incomplete without the other scoundrel... :cool:

Genuinely thought they'd announce a Lando in the leadup to TROS. Really imagined they'd want to generate some buzz since the majority of their collectors (Star Wars ones) want it and have been waiting for it. Kind of surprised it hasn't happened.

I assume at this point there's no chance we get Lando until Bespin Han comes out, so we're probably at the mercy of HT announcing that one first.

They cant release ESB Lando before ROS old ass Lando. This is still a a year or 2 out at the earliest

They cant release ESB Lando before ROS old ass Lando. This is still a a year or 2 out at the earliest

I don't think they'll do an old ass Lando. But release Bespin Lando soon to ride on his good portrayal in TROS and the associated hype of a new Star Wars film.

Just my opinion though.

Yes they can. It's one of the most wanted Star Wars figures at this point, if not #1. If they release an old ass or young Lando, no one that's not a serious Lando fan is going to buy it. I wouldn't. I'd rather wait for a Bespin Lando or a General Lando. Those are the classics.

I would say old ass lando, know to be known as OAL, would come way before YAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope this figure gets announced soon. The ESB line needs Lando.

I'd also like ROTJ General Calrissian & Nien Nunb.

Really hope this figure gets announced soon. The ESB line needs Lando.

I'd also like ROTJ General Calrissian & Nien Nunb.

I'd bet we'll see him Q1 or Q2. Hot Toys need to ride what hype wave they can from TROS, so while I don't think they'll make Old Ass Lando, ESB Lando is just a matter of time. ESB Han has also already been seen in the ESB Leia shots.

Also no huge number of Marvel movies coming in 2020 either, so they can spread Star Wars figures out a bit too.

Back