Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we'll get figures from DOTFP film next year, but I wish HT would consider making some characters from the older films, like Cyclops and Storm.

^ me too, I loved the yellow/blue costumes and the movie.

This will probably be cancelled soon so they can work on a updated PROF X from the new film

Why not both? Doesn't have to be one or the other, they've done several Wolverines, Spider-Mans, Captain America's and endless Iron Blokes.

They should deliver this AND a DOFP version :lecture

1g1y6a.jpg

:goodpost:

FIXED :lecture

I'm sure we'll get figures from DOTFP film next year, but I wish HT would consider making some characters from the older films, like Cyclops and Storm.

:exactly:

If they can go back for Wolverine, Spider-Man 3, Whiplash and others then they can go back for X-Men.

Forgots about this...

601872_478036935608533_1744728386_n_zps75b17016.jpg~original

If it holds true (and HT loves to lie through their teeth) then it should be shown by the end of the month.

Which will coincide with the 2 year anniversary since they announced this license :thud:

Forgots about this...

601872_478036935608533_1744728386_n_zps75b17016.jpg~original

If it holds true (and HT loves to lie through their teeth) then it should be shown by the end of the month.

Which will coincide with the 2 year anniversary since they announced this license :thud:

By "upcoming X-Men film" he could mean Days of Future Past. :monkey3

There is that possibility, but hope not, :pray:

I hope we at least get something X-related during The Wolverine release. Whether its from The Wolverine, XFC, or the triology, SOMETHING!

No show at SDCC.

945110_10151502553877344_2009594307_n.jpg

^ This got a placecard to let fans know it is in fact coming as did Zod, but since Xavier was a no show and not even a placecard is there it leads me to think it's just not happening :(

It's coming up to a year since it was debuted, two years since the license was announced, yet no pre-order and only snippets of news.

I'd put money on the fact that X:FC was cancelled and they'll ramp up for DotFP.

Back