Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Oh well, there's always X-Men: Second Class... what a self-depreciating title that would be. How about X-Men: Sophomores? No matter... it'll get overshadowed by Avengers 2 and Iron-Man 3(or 4 by then).

X-Men > Avengers, always has and always will :nana:

Make Mags and then call it a day.

If Avengers can get plain as day, guy in a suit figure then X-Men deserves at least a four figures :lecture

Doubt that happens. Avengers = money maker and awesome film. XMFC just isn't on the same level IMO. Mags should be made if it does well enoug maybe you get one more. The film was fun but not on the same level as the avengers so don't expect the same treatment.

But to Hot Toys:

The world's opinion > Nova's opinion, always has and always will. Sorry but the world prefers the Avengers. :nana:

michael-fassbender-interview-profile.jpg
> Everything

Doubt that happens. Avengers = money maker and awesome film. XMFC just isn't on the same level IMO. Mags should be made if it does well enoug maybe you get one more. The film was fun but not on the same level as the avengers so don't expect the same treatment.

I agree it's not as popular as Avengers, but it's definetly on par with Captain America which has four figures. :monkey3

Sorry but the world prefers the Avengers.

Four X-Men films > 1 Avengers film
As many or more X-Men comics than Avengers comics
More X-Men cartoons than Avenger cartoons
More Marvel made X-Men figures than Avenger figures
More Sideshow X-Men products than Avengers products.

So while Avengers is hot ____ right now, doesn't change that X-Men has a bigger place and history

Four X-Men films > 1 Avengers film
As many or more X-Men comics than Avengers comics
More X-Men cartoons than Avenger cartoons
More Marvel made X-Men figures than Avenger figures
More Sideshow X-Men products than Avengers products.

2012 > The Forgotten Past

:monkey3

the wait has been killer for this line but I will admit I would still pick up an Emma Frost in a heart beat.

Besides Fassbender. Am I the only one that wants a Rose Byrne figure?

Captain America better than XMFC?

:lol

At least I can stay awake during XMFC.

Out of the four released last year both of these were the top two, with XMFC being the best imo

the wait has been killer for this line but I will admit I would still pick up an Emma Frost in a heart beat.

:exactly:

waiters-gonna-wait.jpg

Back