1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e1960d05a614942b90c1f5d98e6d275b.jpg

302c03ff4e4b4f025895b8354ed5ecd3.jpg

26f5191dee1b737f1e7996aae8d9b82e.jpg

It's the exact same material as the rest of the cloak, so, at the least, it matches ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason, I'd be inclined to say this figure won't make it to PO and doesn't get made.

I feel the same - like the gold jacket Joker - I think it's more likely that this would be an accessory perhaps in a later Wonder Woman rather than them making a specific Wonder Woman figure.

You could be right. I just think that the WW film was too big of a hit for them to not make a WW figure. So far they only have the training version. I think with joker, since it already had 3 variants and the film got stick, they canceled it.

Only my 2 cents though.

I hope not, I'm holding out for this one and trying to resist the BVS one

I hope not either. I probably wouldn't get it, but I hope for the sake of people such as yourself, it does. However, I honestly don't think it will. I can't tell you why I think that, just a feeling.

I like the sword and shield that comes with the WW version. But if this one comes with the same BvS headsculpt like how it was displayed at SDCC, then I'd probably prefer to go with the JL version, as long as that one also comes with the head displayed. Looked like the Training Armor sculpt with rooted hair.

I like the sword and shield that comes with the WW version. But if this one comes with the same BvS headsculpt like how it was displayed at SDCC, then I'd probably prefer to go with the JL version, as long as that one also comes with the head displayed. Looked like the Training Armor sculpt with rooted hair.

Surely there is as much chance of it coming with the BvS headscuplt as there is the JL Superman comimg with his BvS sculpt.

HT use previous scuplts as placeholders all the time. Wouldn't expect it to have that old sculpt when it goed up for pre order.

I tend to be a completionist, so I usually get the figure that completes a particular set rather than just get the best rendition. I mean of course I want it to at least be halfway decent, but if I at least have another really good iteration of that character, I just stick with the one that completes a set up. For instance, if I don't plan on getting any other JL figures, I won't get JL WW to go with my BvS set; I'll keep BvS WW because she goes with that set and simply have that and TA WW as my Wonder Womans for the time being. The most I'd do is perhaps just buy a parted out JL sculpt if that one turns out to just be leaps and bounds better than the BvS one, but I won't sell the entire figure and trade it for one from another set.

Similarly, I think A1 Black Widow is better than the AoU one, but I sold off A1 Widow because my AoU Widow completes my AoU Avengers display. I still have CW and TWS Widows (which I feel are 1 and 2 respectively as far as the best Widow figures), so I have other really good iterations of the character.

I generally don't like to mix and match from various films to form one group, I like the group to all be from the same film.

Hope it goes up for pre-order soon. I was disappointed to miss out on the BvS one which was madly popular but I always wanted the version with the cloak anyway. Just don't want to miss out this time.

Hope it goes up for pre-order soon. I was disappointed to miss out on the BvS one which was madly popular but I always wanted the version with the cloak anyway. Just don't want to miss out this time.

Miss out? The BVS one is still available for pre-order, at least on SS. I'm waiting for the WW one myself, but if you'd like the BVS one I think you can still get her.

Watching the WW Blu-ray again.

If Hot Toys made figures for the past 3 shiety movies, I'm sure they're going to make some for the first real entry to DCEU.

Back