1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

It looks like BW might still have rooted hair based on that pic. I wonder how they'll do Winter Soldier's hair.

10003953_641730045899982_1600371855_n.jpg

tumblr_m7yivrRwYZ1qf4k6e.gif

Five figures to buy... FIVE...

I am going to sound spoilt here but I really want to see a closer look at agent of shield uniformed version

Who do we think is the figure blocked by WS and BW? Another Winter Soldier perhaps? Bucky maybe? (sorry if I missed someone asking this earlier)

^^^I thought it was Agent of SHIELD Cap, but who knows? :dunno

I love how Hot Toys can please a bunch without showing basically anything. I see what looks like at least 2 different versions of TFA costume, the one second to the right in front almost looks like he's wearing a parachute, you see the straps running down his back. We have the stealth shield yet none of these appear to be the Shield uniform. The 2 Winter Soldiers could just be the same figures, maybe each with different head sculpts. I think the only big take away is that Hot Toys is basically confirming that we will be getting a Falcon, with that prototype assault pack sunk in.

These where all the figures I was expecting. My only hope now is that they will make a Crossbones as well but I doubt seeing that happen

Just my $.02, but I dont think we are looking at as many figs as you may think. It looks like theyre displaying duplicates of the same figure but with optional costumes and accessories. I believe we will see the Shield version suit and TFA revisit. So two Caps. It looks like Winter Soldier has an alternate outfit is all. But...with five shields that does seem difficult to produce for only two Caps. Maybe we will see three different Caps with some having two shields to represent their act in the movie.

Wow...wait. 3 Caps...Falcon...Winter Soldier...Nick Fury...

That could be six figures!! Now Im not sure either!

Just my $.02, but I dont think we are looking at as many figs as you may think. It looks like theyre displaying duplicates of the same figure but with optional costumes and accessories. I believe we will see the Shield version suit and TFA revisit. So two Caps. It looks like Winter Soldier has an alternate outfit is all. But...with five shields that does seem difficult to produce for only two Caps. Maybe we will see three different Caps with some having two shields to represent their act in the movie.

Wow...wait. 3 Caps...Falcon...Winter Soldier...Nick Fury...

That could be six figures!! Now Im not sure either!

Yeah, the 3 on the left look like the same figure. I think the one we can't see is Agent of SHIELD Cap and not Fury, just guessing by the hands, but who knows? :dunno

Maybe Cap is the the next DX release…PERS, 2 outfits and 3 head sculpts (TFA, SHIELD, and no helmet) with all 5 shields. That sounds like a deluxe box set to me.

I'm also hoping the Winter Soldier's arm is die cast. Although that would probably pose a balance issue.

I don't want to have to change Cap's clothes, so I hope Agent of Shield/Stealth Cap is a separate release.

So we are getting Shield Cap, TFA CapII, Winter Soldier, Black WidowIII and Falcon, right? I hope Shield Cap comes with both color shields. That light blue one is horrible.

I got my Tamiya-79 ready, but here's hoping they fixed the shield problem....

Back