1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some more.

Photos up on the HT facebook.
dIUqr9e.jpg
J3gt3TZ.jpg
x45b2AP.jpg
qOAb3ai.jpg

Not seeing it :/ I may still get him to balance out my Marvel heroes but idk.

Like I said in the other thread for this, everything except that head sculpt I like.

Pass for me. Avengers Loki looked much more like Tom than this one.

If they were going to give him more than a little smirk, they should've just went with a big toothy grin. :lol:

Although, I suppose if enough people gripe about it, HT will update the HS....

Was really hoping this would look a lot better than it does. If final product looks like that, I might just grab an Avengers version.

That does look odd. Too bad, HT's has been on a roll lately.

With the 1st version being almost perfect, hard for HT to out do it.

Bit disappointed with this, hope final product looks accurate.

Btw, Aether is included for non-HT members if you donate like $13USD to UNICEF. At least they are doing some charity.

1513327_10151855600372344_710872562_n.jpg

Hmmmm...not sure how to react. I mean I missed the Avengers Loki. I'll probably get it just to go with the DW Thors I have on po.

Last edited:
Avengers Loki was always going to be a tough figure to top, as it's pretty much spot on. Glad I managed to get one now!

Not sure what to make of this one at the moment to be honest, I'll get it to go with TDW Thor and because Loki is a favourite character of mine... but there is something off likeness wise about the head sculpt - at least there is sufficient time for improvements to be made!

Looks nothing like Tom Hiddleston. Fail. Fail fail fail.
Makes me glad to have the Avengers version, that's for sure...

Yep, complete fail based on the proto pictures. They may change the sculpt completely though and have everyone rushing for their credit cards when the production model comes around. As it is, very very easy pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back