1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a summing there's gonna be two versions.
1: prisoner loki with shackles
2: redeemed loki with staff

Hmm, I still don't see it in the archive search - could somebody screenshot maybe?

Despite that my last post in this thread got poofed for some unknown reason, I will reply here related to two concepts:

1. MAKE WITH THE REVEAL ALREADY DAMNIT.

2. Did you know Hiddleston will be appearing in a Superbowl commercial for Jaguar, with two other "villains"? One being Kingsley, which IMO the "Mandarin" does not deserve front billing..... but then there's Tom in a plaid tux, and who doesn't want to see that?

ku-xlarge.jpg

Because...... YEAH.

And bring on the preorder. :rock2

p.s. Loki is gonna stay "redeemed" just long enough to get some distance from current legal troubles, then its going to be All Evil, All The Time. Because that's what Loki does. All the time.

And would you have it any other way....?

Here's hoping the announcement will come tomorrow, since they're already prepping for it.

Is this for real? Now I have to go back and fine the short scepter and a pair of hands for it.
Pretty much light on accessories.

Product Details

Artists:

Head Sculpted by Yulli
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.

What's in the Box?

The 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure specially features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor: The Dark World
Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
Black hair sculpture
Body with over 30 points of articulation
Approximately 32 cm tall
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of partially clenched palms
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) right palm for holding dagger
One (1) left open palm

Each portrait is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) black long vest with leather-like materials and bronze-colored armor
One (1) long-sleeve leather-like black and green long coat with bronze-colored armor and strap
One (1) leather-like pants with patterns
One (1) pair of black boots
Weapon:

One (1) dagger
Accessories:

One (1) pair of handcuffs with chains
One (1) pair of legcuffs with chains
One (1) neck collar with chains
Figure stand with Loki nameplate and the movie logo

Yep. Thor's practically the same way, not many accessories, but it would've been nice if he had Odin's staff rather than a puny dagger for a puny god, LOL

Finally some news! :yess: Looking forward to seeing the actual product, hopefully we won't have to wait much longer - it's a must buy for me regardless!

Some guy on OSR was originally the first guy who posted the SS Loki link, and I just shared it with you guys here on the forums.

The same guy who found the Loki listing was saying how he "heard from a source" that the reveal will be Jan. 17th Take that with a grain of salt I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back