1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Russian forum, someone grabbed a screenshot from the site before they took it down:
0_de56b_ce8292ec_XL.jpg

^^^ Oh, that's a shame. There's no picture yet, product expected to ship September 2014, but the product summary says:
"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." A new powerful enemy has appeared to destroy the nine realms, and Thor is forced to seek assistance from Loki in order to save us all in the Thor: The Dark World, but can the God of Mischief be truly trusted?

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Loki Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Thor: The Dark World. The movie-accurate collectible specially crafted based on the image of Tom Hiddleston as the trickster Loki, featuring a newly developed head sculpt, highly-detailed costume, weapon and accessories.

SRP: $229.99

^^^ Oh, that's a shame. There's no picture yet, product expected to ship September 2014, but the product summary says:
"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." A new powerful enemy has appeared to destroy the nine realms, and Thor is forced to seek assistance from Loki in order to save us all in the Thor: The Dark World, but can the God of Mischief be truly trusted?

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Loki Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Thor: The Dark World. The movie-accurate collectible specially crafted based on the image of Tom Hiddleston as the trickster Loki, featuring a newly developed head sculpt, highly-detailed costume, weapon and accessories.

SRP: $229.99

Thank you! :1-1:

WHy must all of the figures I want come out at the same time? I already got 2 POs going for flex around the summer. :(

queahfkuaehfy Sooooo excited for this! >_<

1384124_429547243816324_1679869101_n.jpg

I was going to get the Avengers version, but despite all the love for the figure and sculpt, something wasn't quite Hiddleston for me. I'll wait and see what this version brings.

I think I'll wait and see as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back