1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just checked my tracking from Hong Kong...apparently the negotiations were short.
Arrived in Syd but won't be on Naboo til Monday now.

Took Qui-Gon out for a little ride on his Kaadu, and he decided to go for a quick swim. (i.e. he fell over )

IMG_7765.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

Yeah great shots. Hope he cleaned up OK.

Yeah, he's fine. The outer robe took the most water, and I had wanted to wash it anyway to make sure all dye residue was eliminated. Turns out, there wasn't any sign of any after I washed it.

Sideshow unboxed Jinn and Cody today. Maaaaaybe coming sooner than usual but I still kinda expect early to mid November.

Sideshow unboxed Jinn and Cody today. Maaaaaybe coming sooner than usual but I still kinda expect early to mid November.

Using the 45-60 day rule which has been pretty close with recent Hong Kong to US release timeframes, early to mid-November should be the ticket. Looking forward to pairing him with Maul...

Using the 45-60 day rule which has been pretty close with recent Hong Kong to US release timeframes, early to mid-November should be the ticket. Looking forward to pairing him with Maul...

I think mine is going with Anakin, Kenobi, and Yoda but perhaps I'll change that up occasionally and put Jinn in a duel with Maul.

I still have preorders like IG-11, Solo Maul, and Heavy Mando scheduled for Q4. I have to wonder if they make it here in 2020.

I think mine is going with Anakin, Kenobi, and Yoda but perhaps I'll change that up occasionally and put Jinn in a duel with Maul.

I still have preorders like IG-11, Solo Maul, and Heavy Mando scheduled for Q4. I have to wonder if they make it here in 2020.

I don't think V1 Mando was late, in fact he seemed a little earlier than I remember, so I'm holding out hope that at the very least Solo Maul isn't late. I want IG-11 and Heavy Mando too, but I neeeeeeedddddd that Maul, lol.

Back